Best Rush Summah Songs

Geddy's Soul Patch

Rush has written many Summah gems, perfect for blasting in the car with the windows rolled down on a hot Summah day. Some of my favorites are: The Hemispheres suite, Lessons, Time Stand Still, The Color of Right, Ceiling Unlimited...I could continue but I'm curious what everyone else likes to listen to during the King of Seasons! Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch
  • Like 2

The Spirit Of Radio!

And Red Barchetta, of course :yes:

TSOR is a great call, the proud piano at the end especially just screams "Have a mutha f*ckin Summah!" Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch
  • Like 2

Lakeside Park has a great summer vibe to it.

And as we all know, Caress Of Steel rules!!!

Edited by apetersvt
  • Like 2

TSOR and Red Barchetta are both seemingly made for summer blasting.

A couple others:

What You're Doing (ATWAS)

The Big Money

Analog Kid (His mother starts to call him as a heart goes soaring by / And the boy pulls down his baseball cap and covers up his eyes .. " ) :notworthy:

Good call with Analog Kid

• Like 1

A couple others:

The Big Money

Analog Kid (His mother starts to call him as a heart goes soaring by / And the boy pulls down his baseball cap and covers up his eyes .. " ) :notworthy:

Perfect for a hot and windy August afternoon!

• Like 3

Shouldn't that be "as a hawk goes soaring by"?

• Like 1

A couple others:

The Big Money

As a Hawk goes soaring by.

• Like 1

Eh, Rush has always been more of a winter band for me. The albums Permanent Waves, Power Windows, Hold Your Fire, Vapor Trails, and Clockwork Angels are all good summer albums though. Signals is half a summer album, The even number tracks are summer songs, but the other half is for winter.

Rush has written many Summah gems, perfect for blasting in the car with the windows rolled down on a hot Summah day. Some of my favorites are: The Hemispheres suite, Lessons, Time Stand Still, The Color of Right, Ceiling Unlimited...I could continue but I'm curious what everyone else likes to listen to during the King of Seasons!

King of Seasons!? Please! I think fall is far, FAR better. Anyway, for summer, I don't think there's a more fitting song than Red Barchetta. It oozes with the flavor of relaxation, and just feels like something perfect for, like you said, cruising with the windows rolled down. It's ABOUT a CAR for Pete's sake! :D

Rush has written many Summah gems, perfect for blasting in the car with the windows rolled down on a hot Summah day. Some of my favorites are: The Hemispheres suite, Lessons, Time Stand Still, The Color of Right, Ceiling Unlimited...I could continue but I'm curious what everyone else likes to listen to during the King of Seasons!

Cygnus X-1 Book II: Summah Beers!

• Like 2

Before And Aftah

The Necromancah

Closeah To The Heart

Jacob' s Laddah

Tom Sawyah

Red Sectah A

Aftahimage

Emotion Detectah

Prime Movah

High Watah

Superconductah

The Colah Of Right

Ghost Ridah

The Largah Bowl

The Wreckahs

This guy gets it!

• Like 2

Scahs
  • Like 1

The Spirit Of Radio!

Those two for sure!! And you have to include an instrumental. I guess it's personal but Leave That Thing Alone always has a vibe of summer/car windows down for me :)

• Like 2

The Spirit Of Radio!

Those two for sure!! And you have to include an instrumental. I guess it's personal but Leave That Thing Alone always has a vibe of summer/car windows down for me :)

LTTA has a pretty good Summah vibe, but as far as instrumentals go I think Where's My Thing? takes the cake
  • Like 1