Hand Over Fist 2015

yyz211282

:no:

I trust this guy for the most part on most everything (with the exception of his top 5 Rush albums all time). I will go with him here however..... :no:

I trust this guy for the most part on most everything (with the exception of his top 5 Rush albums all time). I will go with him here however..... :no:

What's wrong with my top 5 Rush album list?

If I recall CA was in it. I just can't do that but you can and did I believe. The rest of your list was good. Just my opinion.... :)

If I recall CA was in it. I just can't do that but you can and did I believe. The rest of your list was good. Just my opinion.... :)

OK, I can accept that (not that you care). Considering S&A is dead last I didn't think they had anything that could even approach the top 12 left in them. The fact that they put out CA is like Ted Williams hitting .388 at the age of 40

Edited by laughedatbytime

OK, I can accept that (not that you care). Considering S&A is dead last I didn't think they had anything that could even approach the top 12 left in them. The fact that they put out CA is like Ted Williams hitting .388 at the age of 40

I can't argue with that either and of course I care. If I thought about it I could probably put it in my top 10 but since I don't like much of anything from 86' - 11', that's not saying much..... :)

I can't argue with that either and of course I care. If I thought about it I could probably put it in my top 10 but since I don't like much of anything from 86' - 11', that's not saying much..... :)

Since you asked (well, not really), here's my top 10, no ties this time (may have changed since the last time I did this)

1) Hemi

2) PeW

3) AFTK

4) MP

5) CA

6) 2112

7) p/g

8) Signals

9) FBN

10) CoS

• Like 1

Since you asked (well, not really), here's my top 10, no ties this time (may have changed since the last time I did this)

1) Hemi

2) PeW

3) AFTK

4) MP

5) CA

6) 2112

7) p/g

8) Signals

9) FBN

10) CoS

How can you hate that? (besides COS)

:no: , Absolutely :no: , Without a doubt :no: !

I really don't like this song. No offense to anyone who likes it. But I really really really don't like this song. Just one more time, for needless emphasis: I really really really don't like this song. In fact, I'm going to listen to it right now to confirm what I'm pretty sure I already know...

I like the lyrics too,

Hand over fist

Paper round the stone

Scissors cut the paper

And the rock must stand alone.

Don't know what you guys don't like about it??? Oh well you can all take your potty breaks during it and I'll be here rocking out (if it ever gets played)

Hand Over Fist is a fantastic piece of pop songwriting!

Haters can go get stuffed. Seriously, if you want I will call the taxidermist right now to book an appointment.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Hand Over Fist is a fantastic piece of pop songwriting!

Haters can go get stuffed. Seriously, if you want I will call the taxidermist right now to book an appointment.

thpft. I'll cheerfully get stuffed as long as I don't have to hear that song again.

• Like 3

It's ok, I wouldn't complain if they played it. And besides, it's in Geddy's range.