Rush vs Kansas

Rushman14

You know what to do :)

After a month of voting, we’re down to the last two. Rush will take on Kansas to see who gets inducted into the 100 percent fan-voted Ultimate Classic Rock Hall of Fame.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/rush-vs-kansas/?trackback=fbshare_mobile

I'm not voting in this one. What chance does Kansas have?

Yeah I know we're all supposed to be too cool to vote in these stupid polls.

• Like 3

Voted Rush. But both bands are awesome.

I don't have to not vote in a poll for folks to know I am cool. :cool: Cool. :smoke: Cool. :madra: Cool. :yes:

What wretched grammar!

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 5

I love Kansas run of 70's albums....but they dropped off in the 80's and never regained ground.

Whereas Rush had a wonderful 80's period and assorted gems beyond that.

Rush it is.

Mick

• Like 5

Dust In The Wind was my high school senior class song. I am torn on this one... :codger:
  • Like 2

http://www.childsimagination.com/media/img/gkworld/W248-H347-Bffffff/M/mymom3489sdf8ser34.jpg

• Like 3

I dunno, I think it's more entertaining than speculating on possible set lists for 2015.

our only choices are voting in a rush vs kansas poll or speculating on setlists for 2015?

• Like 1

I dunno, I think it's more entertaining than speculating on possible set lists for 2015.

Global warming (or not) is a barrel of monkeys as subjectmatter however... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Global warming (or not) is a barrel of monkeys as subjectmatter however... :LOL:

:LMAO:

Dust In The Wind was my high school senior class song. I am torn on this one... :codger:

I am not torn. Just another bad match up. I never vote for this kind of stuff any way.

BTW, "The Wall" is my favorite Kansas tune! :cool:

Don't Look Back was ours. And so many of those same f*ckers who voted for that song wind up going to every last goddamn class reunion!

• Like 3

Don't Look Back was ours. And so many of those same f*ckers who voted for that song wind up going to every last goddamn class reunion!

I can't remember what ours was, but I do know that I wanted Deja Vu and it didn't win.

I can't remember what ours was, but I do know that I wanted Deja Vu and it didn't win.

I have no idea ours either, but I do know our prom was Welcome to the Jungle by GnR. Seriously.
  • Like 3

I dropped out of high school and got my HSE before we decided on a school song. My song is and probably always will be "Emotion Detector." While I love Kansas, my choice is very clear in this case.

Come Sail Away came in second..... :)

If Kansas did "Play the Game tonight", then I do like that tune. Circa 1982 and was played a lot on MTV.

I have no idea ours either, but I do know our prom was Welcome to the Jungle by GnR. Seriously.

I think that would be a most appropriate one for the TRF Prom, don't you? :laughing guy: