Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse Rush Fans... Do you exist?

Distant Signals

We'll play anywhere, as long as fans help with supplying higher end venues that would be interested in a Rush tribute.

We'll entertain playing anywhere, it just has to be a conducive market, right sized venue with a big enough stage.

I've never been to that venue but I know where it's located. I'm wondering why the address says Buffalo? Where this place is at isn't part of Buffalo unless they somehow changed the city border and i'm not aware of it. The town this venue is located in is called Amherst which is a suburb.

Hopefully, this will help to eliminate any confusion as to where it's located when you guys come up here.

Edited by J2112YYZ

I exist. Please post if you ever come closer to Rochester.

No offense, but I wouldn't drive to Buffalo. I would definitely see you this way.

Hope the show does well.

Only a 1 hour road trip and there is a motel directly across the street you can walk to. Bring a friend to share the room and don't miss out on this epic event.

We've tried to get into the Rochester area. No luck

I've never been to that venue but I know where it's located. I'm wondering why the address says Buffalo? Where this place is at isn't part of Buffalo unless they somehow changed the city border and i'm not aware of it. The town this venue is located in is called Amherst which is a suburb.

Hopefully, this will help to eliminate any confusion as to where it's located when you guys come up here.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure good old GPS will help us along the way :) Hope to see you at the show

The show was fantastic. Very recpetive crowd even for a summer's night. Our return should be even bigger in November figuring school will be back in session and Buffalo College (30,000 students) plus no "summer activities" to interfere with our next event. Edited by Distant Signals
  • Like 1