Rush Shirts-Sweatshirts-Jackets! I need help with my addiction?

robertrobyn

Ok so I got another Rush shirt from Hot Topic at the mall and I was logging it in my Rush collection. I just realized I have 38 shirts etc!!! My wife laughed at me saying you do not even wear them!

I do wear a couple shirts like the last couple from Best Buy etc. I have actually thinking of doing some sort of website for shirts only!! Rush has a ton. Not to mention all the different parking lot shirts etc. Anyone have any ideas about a website etc?? Anyone care to help?

Just a thought. PM me f interested.

• Like 1

I have a ton, but now restrict myself to only getting tour shirts, because I have so many, as well as other bands with shirts I want to collect. Don't think I have any rare ones though. But would a chromey drum kit shirt work for the site?

Go for it.

I have a few boxes of Rush shirts dating back to Power Windows. I used to buy mulitples of the ones I liked (One for wearing and one for storing) but since the prices have skyrocked I just wait until they put them on sale on the website and get my fix then. It helps that there are many designs recently that I haven't liked so I don't bother with those.

I've just realized that I have over 50(!) Rush shirts. F**k I'm a real freak. :o

Good idea with the website. If you need some pics I'm willing to post them here. :cheers:

• Like 1

I have two. Yes, that's right. Two. T - W - O

I used to have quite a few but I'm down to about 4, all of which are Time Machine or Clockwork Angels.

I just realized that I only have 11. Thought I had more. 3 of them are cycling jerseys. My old faithful hat is really beat up and I tried to order and new one and a Rash t-shirt yesterday from the backstage club and my order wouldn't complete :rage: . There is alot on sale there now if you are a smaller size. Some different hats for 9.99...... :)

I got my order to get through finally on the Backstage Club. A cheapskate I am. A 9.99 Rash black t-shirt and a new 9.99 baseball hat ( my old one has been through hell). I wear it when I work in the yard to cover my freak'in bald ass head :rage: :)

I guess I've never really counted my shirts but I am sure it's in the 20's or 30's. I've given many away (usually to younger, newer fans) over the years because I just don't wear very many of them. I do have a couple of rare ones, like an "I Love You, Man" promo shirt with the star man logo on the front and a "Slave To The Hormone" long sleeve hooded t-shirt that was only available through mail order from the Backstage Club when Counterparts was released. My collecting focus tends to shift from t-shirts to posters to vinyl, etc. I usually have one thing at a time that I obsess over collecting.

At last count I was around 22-23. I could easily double that with ones I'd like to add to my Rush treasure trove. And I do wear a good number of them.

Say Robertrobyn, just wanted to ask what T-shirt(s) you found at Hot Topic? I've seen the slim fit black Fly by Night style on ebay...looks pretty sweet. I'll check out the local store to see if they carry it. On the store website they show a blue one, and a Power Windows Tee. What did you score?

Say Robertrobyn, just wanted to ask what T-shirt(s) you found at Hot Topic? I've seen the slim fit black Fly by Night style on ebay...looks pretty sweet. I'll check out the local store to see if they carry it. On the store website they show a blue one, and a Power Windows Tee. What did you score?

I Found a power windows and a flyby night. Im an XL and the XL was tight so we did a special ship to store order of XXL and they came in about a week. Just make sure you get one size bigger. I really like them both they are really soft not like a normal t shirt

Thanks for the info Robert. I'll search my local Topic this week. I definitely like the softer slim-fit style like the burnt orange logo Tee I have, among a few others. XL is just about right for me no matter the style. I always wear a plain grey underneath.

Trout...It must be rare, but I remember seeing an ATWAS tour shirt (grey baseball style, black arms) on ebay maybe 2-3 years ago. I was going to bid as it looked brand new, but totally forgot and I missed out! I believe it went for a fairly cheap price.

I have looked every where on the internet for an ATWAS shirt but always came up empty. Thats one that I would love to have! :rush:

I'm not even sure I know what one of those looks like. There were replicas being sold on the website a while back, but some of those replicas they were selling we're exact and some were "reimagined."