The Antonyms Song and Lyric Game

LedRush

Drawing a blank here. Toymaker's too good at this. :huh:

At first I wasn't even sure I could remember! Another hint: it's 7:45. The phrase "among other things" replaces one word (antonym, roughly); "old person" replaces one word; the "question words" (when and why) are not strictly antonyms, just alternate question words. Hope that helps to solve:

"You among other things need to lose, old person, when didn't I overlook why I misconstrue"

Hmmm, no uptake on this one yet . . . should I just give the answer or just more clues?

Hints: first album, it's 7:45, when=where, why=what, first three words are "I just want . . . "

Sorry I broke the game!

At first I wasn't even sure I could remember! Another hint: it's 7:45. The phrase "among other things" replaces one word (antonym, roughly); "old person" replaces one word; the "question words" (when and why) are not strictly antonyms, just alternate question words. Hope that helps to solve:

"You among other things need to lose, old person, when didn't I overlook why I misconstrue"

Hmmm, no uptake on this one yet . . . should I just give the answer or just more clues?

Hints: first album, it's 7:45, when=where, why=what, first three words are "I just want . . . "

Sorry I broke the game!

7:45? Here Again?

Sorry I broke the game!

7:45? Here Again?

It's a quarter to eight . . .

. . .

I just want __ ____ ___, ____, where'd ___ _____ what ___ _____?

I just want to find out, baby...

Where'd you learn what you know

The shell allied with the haters, or the angels allied with the smart person.

The hermit against the lovers, or the devil against the fool

Shorefront Drive

Edited by Disk98
  • Like 1