Geddy's Wine Cellar

Cygnus 2112

:LOL: Yes, Eagle - we demand to know why you cropped the wine bottles out!

Because I drank them all. :LOL:

That's right, and since we didn't want to hurt Geddy's feelings, we used his picture.

I don't think hurt would be the accurate adjective to use for Geddy if you did indeed drink all of his wine.

You know what would hurt him? Taking one of those bottles and making wine spritzers out of them. :cosmo: Ouch!

I was on Geddy's side first row on the right and I couldn't get any of Neil. All I really got was his drumkit and his eyes.

I almost ALWAYS sit on Geddy's side, so pictures of the drummer are near to impossible. :yes:

I was on Geddy's side first row on the right and I couldn't get any of Neil. All I really got was his drumkit and his eyes.

I almost ALWAYS sit on Geddy's side, so pictures of the drummer are near to impossible. :yes:

That's part of the problem with getting pics of Neil, He's behind all of those cymbals. At least you can see him a bit though unlike that guy in Judas Priest. :LOL:

Who the hell is looking at the wine? Any time I'm around Geddy I develop tunnel vision.

That happens to me at every gig. I try really hard to look at the others at least some of the time, but I seldom succeed. I refer to that as "Geddy-blindness." :LOL:

I am SO GLAD I am not the only one. I like to take pictures at concerts (when I am close enough) and it's so damn strange that I get hundreds of Geddy and only ten or twelve of the other two guys...what are their names again? :P

My husband, a guitarist, has a man-crush on Alex. And we've only been on Geddy's side once, and we have one nice camera. Boy, let me tell you something, if you want to save your marriage and not hate your spouse, each of you need your own camera. My husband promised me he'd get pictures of Geddy for me because, I'll admit, he is the better photographer. But once we uploaded our pictures I had to sort through all of these pictures of Alex first. Alex doing this, Alex doing that, Alex looking right at the camera and posing for us, blah, blah, blah.

• Like 3

Because I drank them all. :LOL:

That's right, and since we didn't want to hurt Geddy's feelings, we used his picture.

I don't think hurt would be the accurate adjective to use for Geddy if you did indeed drink all of his wine.

You know what would hurt him? Taking one of those bottles and making wine spritzers out of them. :cosmo: Ouch!

Oh yeah, that should never happen.

• Like 2

Who the hell is looking at the wine? Any time I'm around Geddy I develop tunnel vision.

That happens to me at every gig. I try really hard to look at the others at least some of the time, but I seldom succeed. I refer to that as "Geddy-blindness." :LOL:

I am SO GLAD I am not the only one. I like to take pictures at concerts (when I am close enough) and it's so damn strange that I get hundreds of Geddy and only ten or twelve of the other two guys...what are their names again? :P

My husband, a guitarist, has a man-crush on Alex. And we've only been on Geddy's side once, and we have one nice camera. Boy, let me tell you something, if you want to save your marriage and not hate your spouse, each of you need your own camera. My husband promised me he'd get pictures of Geddy for me because, I'll admit, he is the better photographer. But once we uploaded our pictures I had to sort through all of these pictures of Alex first. Alex doing this, Alex doing that, Alex looking right at the camera and posing for us, blah, blah, blah.

I would never trust anyone else to take pictures for

me at a Rush concert. They just don't know the kinds of pics you would want. Too many missed opportunities.

• Like 3

me at a Rush concert. They just don't know the kinds of pics you would want. Too many missed opportunities.

I know, lesson learned. Next time, if I am lucky enough to be that close, I will either possess the camera the whole time or I will just buy a new one that he can't touch. I did end up taking a whole bunch of shots of Geddy with my iPhone, a few weeks later I took the dog to the park, had the phone in my back pocket, and really had to use the restroom when I got home... You can imagine what happened when I pulled my pants down. :facepalm:

• Like 2

I know, lesson learned. Next time, if I am lucky enough to be that close, I will either possess the camera the whole time or I will just buy a new one that he can't touch. I did end up taking a whole bunch of shots of Geddy with my iPhone, a few weeks later I took the dog to the park, had the phone in my back pocket, and really had to use the restroom when I got home... You can imagine what happened when I pulled my pants down. :facepalm:

I remember that story. :LOL:

• Like 1