Geddy's Wine Cellar

Cygnus 2112

Post. Just wanted to post here as I am having withdrawal symptoms from backing out of NWW recently.... :D

Dear Ms. Furious:

Don't call me.

I'll call you.

Mr. G. Lee

Don't bother, I'll send my resume to Alex.

- G. Furious

• Like 3

Post. Just wanted to post here as I am having withdrawal symptoms from backing out of NWW recently.... :D

Just an aside about that. I know there was discussion in NWW about men posting there, but my take-away from it was that men are not banned. It was just hoped that people wouldn't start dragging otherwise serious discussions down and start making jokes about them.

Besides, how can men be shut out of NWW when anyone can see the posts, even when they are not members?

Just an aside about that. I know there was discussion in NWW about men posting there, but my take-away from it was that men are not banned. It was just hoped that people wouldn't start dragging otherwise serious discussions down and start making jokes about them.

Besides, how can men be shut out of NWW when anyone can see the posts, even when they are not members?

We don't want them shut out. We just don't want everything to be a joke.

• Like 1

Dear Ms. Furious:

Don't call me.

I'll call you.

Mr. G. Lee

Don't bother, I'll send my resume to Alex.

- G. Furious

:geddy: : nya%20nya.gif

Hey if a man doesn't want me, guess what? There are about 3.5 BILLION more to choose from.

• Like 2

Appreciate the posts ladies. I would just rather steer clear of any potential controversies here. You two are obviously two of my favorite members here and I thoroughly enjoy your insights. I am here to have fun, get my thoughts out there and hopefully make a few "friends" and thats it. I am not here to make any enemies like it appears I may already have and I will leave it at that. Thanks again.... :)
  • Like 1

Appreciate the posts ladies. I would just rather steer clear of any potential controversies here. You two are obviously two of my favorite members here and I thoroughly enjoy your insights. I am here to have fun, get my thoughts out there and hopefully make a few "friends" and thats it. I am not here to make any enemies like it appears I may already have and I will leave it at that. Thanks again.... :)

I hope you don't take that personal, it was pretty general.

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear that. I did "hear" something about men not being wanted in NWW, but I couldn't find the thread to see for myself. I like reading your posts in NWW and occasionally posting there myself. I will respect your wishes of not derailing every thread. Or any. :)

I hope you don't take that personal, it was pretty general.

I didn't. I am pretty sure I know where you are coming from by now and its a good place as far as I am concerned... :)

I'm happy to hear that. I did "hear" something about men not being wanted in NWW, but I couldn't find the thread to see for myself. I like reading your posts in NWW and occasionally posting there myself. I will respect your wishes of not derailing every thread. Or any. :)

It seems to be a tightrope at times and I will respectfully just stay off it myself. It seems like you are potentially one misunderstood post of being considered in a bad light and I would prefer not to be. A personal choice really.... :)

Learn something every day...

Edited by Narpski

+ 10000000000000000

Edited by EagleMoon

+ 10000000000000000

At least I get it. I can't speak for the others however.... :)

Edit: There are others you know? :P

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

10322844_636039919803923_7755932258651026303_n.jpg

"Sometimes, when I'm feeling blue, I'll come down here and read the Yukon Blade Grinder. Those guys are funny—especially after a few glasses of the '46 Chateaux Bacchus."

Or after pounding back a bottle of Old Sailor :facepalm:

Geddy's is cool...

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/CityBitesAprMay2005b.jpg

But Alex's is much nicer ;)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/home-and-garden/architecture/article13545905.ece/BINARY/w620/lifeson18re13.JPG

• Like 5

Geddy's is cool...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/home-and-garden/architecture/article13545905.ece/BINARY/w620/lifeson18re13.JPG

Kind of matches their personalities. Geddy's very casual while Alex is more classic.

• Like 1

Geddy's is cool...

Kind of matches their personalities. Geddy's very casual while Alex is more classic.

I didn't know classic was a personality :eh:

I guess I just haven't met very many classic people...

But have you seen the cellar in Alex's old house? It wasn't nice at all, they just took an old sauna room and put wine racks in. I'm pretty sure Geddy is going to have his renovated soon after seeing Alex's new one. Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 2

But have you seen the cellar in Alex's old house? It wasn't nice at all, they just took an old sauna room and put wine racks in. I'm pretty sure Geddy is going to have his renovated soon after seeing Alex's new one.

Yes, Alex just built a new multi-million dollar house a couple of years back. Geddy is (last I heard...not that I am a stalker or anything) still in the same house he and his wife bought back in the mid '80's. I, personally, prefer Geddy's cellar. It just seems more...I dunno...genuine? Like he has it there because he REALLY loves wine and not just so he could look like the upper 1%. Just my humble opinion. :huh:

• Like 1

Geddy's is cool...

I didn't know classic was a personality :eh:

I guess I just haven't met very many classic people...

Goofy. :LOL: I meant his taste. Like his house and the types of clothes he wears....etc.

But have you seen the cellar in Alex's old house? It wasn't nice at all, they just took an old sauna room and put wine racks in. I'm pretty sure Geddy is going to have his renovated soon after seeing Alex's new one.

Yes, Alex just built a new multi-million dollar house a couple of years back. Geddy is (last I heard...not that I am a stalker or anything) still in the same house he and his wife bought back in the mid '80's. I, personally, prefer Geddy's cellar. It just seems more...I dunno...genuine? Like he has it there because he REALLY loves wine and not just so he could look like the upper 1%. Just my humble opinion. :huh:

I prefer Geddys too. Much more inviting. Could have something to do with the owner too. :)

• Like 2