Hello, my name is GG

GhostGirl

:yay:

Welcome back, hon. :hug2:

Glad to see you back here. I was going to serach you out on FB to make sure you weathered the storms ok.

Welcome back: :cosmo: :cosmo: :cosmo:

:hi: Hello :hi: Always good to hear from Fourmers that you wonder--- Uhh...Hey!? Where did they go? Are they okay? They are usually here, what's going on?

:cheers: Welcome Back! :cheers:

• Like 1

Thanks Mara! Hope to be around more often. :hug2:

Y'all are all sweet to respond to my shamelessly self-promoting thread. But just wait till I start posting videos of my son playing drums and guitar...you'll be wanting me to go away. :P

• Like 1

Y'all are all sweet to respond to my shamelessly self-promoting thread. But just wait till I start posting videos of my son playing drums and guitar...you'll be wanting me to go away. :P

I can only hope you're going to follow through on that!

Oh - and I got DH a drum set for Christmas 2012. He's having a blast with it (not sure about our neighbors, ha), but he's always wanted one ever since he was wee. I'm sure Kerry could teach him some things but the important thing is that they have fun, right???

I can only hope you're going to follow through on that!

Oh - and I got DH a drum set for Christmas 2012. He's having a blast with it (not sure about our neighbors, ha), but he's always wanted one ever since he was wee. I'm sure Kerry could teach him some things but the important thing is that they have fun, right???

Awesome! Does he love it? Do you love the noise? LOL

I have posted, as promised, a video Kerry made of himself playing five instruments...it's in the new subforum in the Music of the Spheres forum. Check it out. :haz:

In a totally NOT ME move, I am posting a thread to introduce myself to people who are going, "Who the hell is this chick?" and to re-introduce myself to the old-timers who have a vague memory of someone who used to hang out here and drool over Neil.

I'm one of the admins here, believe it or not, and of course have secretly been totally running the show from my secretcavefortressofsolitude...

:unsure:

Right, 1001?

Anyway, I hope to be more of a regular poster around these parts again, and I just thought I'd be all brash and drama-queenish and make a thread.

So...hello my beloved TRF. I'm back! :)

Who you callin old timer Belle... ?

:codger: :blush: :kisshug: :coy:

• Like 2

:hi: GG :)