Leaving TRF

hobo73

What I miss? :unsure:

The new sexual revolution. Ducks have equal rights! :codger:

Oh, and I heard that you don't like it when people try to use you as the rubber ducky in their bath waters... What if it's one of the hawties in your sig? ;) Even Buckethead...

Only if the water is the right temperature!

Good lord. Don't like a message board then don't make a freaking thread about it. Just stop posting, PM your buddies and move on. Jesus. I hate these "poor me-I'll miss you-self flagellating-please give me a reach around-pity parties-I'm leaving this awful forum with my head held high" f***ing threads. Ugh.
  • Like 2

I read that "juice" thread and I see how all this got started. There were two paragraphs. The top one was simply disagreeing, which is normal and expected. The second paragraph was about taking it personally, which I really don't understand. Umoveme was simply calling out a health issue, not pointing fingers at any individual. Don't know why she took it so personally.

Ahhh...because she's unstable? :unsure:

She was raised by juice boxes?

• Like 1

I read that "juice" thread and I see how all this got started. There were two paragraphs. The top one was simply disagreeing, which is normal and expected. The second paragraph was about taking it personally, which I really don't understand. Umoveme was simply calling out a health issue, not pointing fingers at any individual. Don't know why she took it so personally.

http://moodyeyeview.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/tumblr_la3tlnhndo1qzpwi0o1_r1_500.jpg

(for this to work... replace "baby" with "juice box".... nah, nevermind that still doesn't work)

• Like 1

Leaving? i just got here. :huh:

That explains everything... what did you say to her?

Ah ha!! I knew this guy was trouble..... :sarcastic:

http://moodyeyeview.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/tumblr_la3tlnhndo1qzpwi0o1_r1_500.jpg

(for this to work... replace "baby" with "juice box".... nah, nevermind that still doesn't work)

No, you need to replace "dingo" with "juice box." It's funny as shit that way!

"Maybe the Juice Box ate yo' baby!"

• Like 1

Good lord. Don't like a message board then don't make a freaking thread about it. Just stop posting, PM your buddies and move on. Jesus. I hate these "poor me-I'll miss you-self flagellating-please give me a reach around-pity parties-I'm leaving this awful forum with my head held high" f***ing threads. Ugh.

Tell us how you really feel! :LOL:

• Like 1

C'mon. Many people join messageboards and get sucked into the whole mutual masturbation thing. (pun intended). Everyone's "really great" and understanding and cool. Then someone says one thing and the whole illusion is burst and some people cannot cope with that. Lots of people want their favourite messageboard to be a bubble where real life interactions have the edge taken off and of course there is always the paternal Admin to ensure their little silo is not breached so when someone makes a pointed comment the whole illusion collapses.

If a situation does not imitate real life then get prepared for a big letdown. As Tyler Durden said, you are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else...

• Like 1

Good to see ya again Tamas! :cheers:

C'mon. Many people join messageboards and get sucked into the whole mutual masturbation thing. (pun intended). Everyone's "really great" and understanding and cool. Then someone says one thing and the whole illusion is burst and some people cannot cope with that. Lots of people want their favourite messageboard to be a bubble where real life interactions have the edge taken off and of course there is always the paternal Admin to ensure their little silo is not breached so when someone makes a pointed comment the whole illusion collapses.

If a situation does not imitate real life then get prepared for a big letdown. As Tyler Durden said, you are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else...

Speaking of being unstable. :moon:

I will no longer be an active poster on the forums. I have had it with so-called friends, and people who will find any reason to insult others. Not just insults towards me, but to others on here.

However, I will keep my account because there are people on here I love dearly, with every ounce of my being and not all those people have facebooks.

I apologize if people misread my posts, but I will never apologize for criticizing others when they asked for it by posting something hurtful in a public forum.

If anyone wants my facebook or email, PM me as I will check it daily.

I leave this place confident in myself, happy in how I stood my ground, and by saying.....I wish you all the best, and I hope some serious reflection will take place at some point for some of you.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/48967470_zpsb3501ac0.jpg

• Like 1

what about juicy juice? Or sunny D?

If we ever get juice boxes for my daughter's lunch, it's Juicy Juice 100% grape

Here is the juice box I get for my kids. It helps mellow them out.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/98kool.com/files/2012/06/box-wine.jpg

• Like 6

what about juicy juice? Or sunny D?

If we ever get juice boxes for my daughter's lunch, it's Juicy Juice 100% grape

Here is the juice box I get for my kids. It helps mellow them out.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/98kool.com/files/2012/06/box-wine.jpg

Parent of the Year!

• Like 2

Who, me? :eh:

You are from the Peoples Republic of Maryland aren't you? :D

Guilty as charged. Sorry for making Hobo leave everyone. Sorry.

• Like 1

I had to pull over the bookmobile to read it.

It was unfortunate on a few levels.

• Like 2

We have quite a few Marylanders here a we never cause any trouble.... :cool:
  • Like 1

We have quite a few Marylanders here a we never cause any trouble.... :cool:

Cool. Going to the Fish Head Cantina next Friday? My co-workers Rush tribute band is playing there with a Zeppelin tribute band.