Leaving TRF

hobo73

I hope everyone is feeling better today.

:-)

The vibe is considerably less country.

and more rock & roll?... :D

I hope everyone is feeling better today.

:-)

The vibe is considerably less country.

and more rock & roll?... :D

more djent, with crunk undertones

I was sick all day yesterday and wasn't on the computer much so I missed this drama. I don't think threads of this nature are relevant. If you don't like it here simply don't post. No need to tell everybody.
  • Like 4

I was sick all day yesterday and wasn't on the computer much so I missed this drama. I don't think threads of this nature are relevant. If you don't like it here simply don't post. No need to tell everybody.

Threads like this are nothing more than a cry for attention.
  • Like 1

I don't think threads of this nature are relevant. If you don't like it here simply don't post. No need to tell everybody.

:ebert: good advice.

Where's the fun in that????

Press conference at 01:00 GMT (8:00pm EDT). I will be airing all of my accumulated grievances (since Festivus) and announcing my future nerd band chat board plans.

CHANGE THE CHANNEL, MARGE!

http://i.imgur.com/arUK5.png

• Like 2

Too late. I will be taking a sabbatical from this board for 8.64 x 10 ^ 7 ms. I plan to spend more time with my family and invent some poop jokes.

That crap was funny as shit!
  • Like 1

Too late. I will be taking a sabbatical from this board for 8.64 x 10 ^ 7 ms. I plan to spend more time with my family and invent some poop jokes.

That crap was funny as shit!

in other words 1 min. 26 sec. Lol

That's all it is! And the funny thing is, you get people coming out of the woodworks to voice their, often, unfavorable opinions of the OP. I'm convinced these types who post threads about leaving are just gluttons for punishment. And they almost always come back, trying to justify their opinions and once again pitch a hissy fit about how mad they are and are flabbergasted to see so many people glad to see them go.

Just take your ball and go back home but do it quietly. It's much more pleasant.

Edited by Janie
  • Like 7

That's all it is! And the funny thing is, you get people coming out of the woodworks to voice their, often, unfavorable opinions of the OP. I'm convinced these types who post threads about leaving are just glutens for punishment. And they almost always come back, trying to justify their opinions and once again pitch a hissy fit about how mad they are and are flabbergasted to see so many people glad to see them go.

Just take your ball and go back home but do it quietly. It's much more pleasant.

I think she only eats gluten free! :AlienSmiley:

• Like 2

That's all it is! And the funny thing is, you get people coming out of the woodworks to voice their, often, unfavorable opinions of the OP. I'm convinced these types who post threads about leaving are just glutens for punishment. And they almost always come back, trying to justify their opinions and once again pitch a hissy fit about how mad they are and are flabbergasted to see so many people glad to see them go.

I didn't really have anything against the OP, but she struck me as being rather on the needy side. She could take over a thread in a heartbeat and try to make it all about her.

• Like 3

What I miss? :unsure:

The new sexual revolution. Ducks have equal rights! :codger:

Oh, and I heard that you don't like it when people try to use you as the rubber ducky in their bath waters... What if it's one of the hawties in your sig? ;) Even Buckethead...

Edited by Alsgalpal

I didn't really have anything against the OP, but she struck me as being rather on the needy side. She could take over a thread in a heartbeat and try to make it all about her.

Spot on!

I read that "juice" thread and I see how all this got started. There were two paragraphs. The top one was simply disagreeing, which is normal and expected. The second paragraph was about taking it personally, which I really don't understand. Umoveme was simply calling out a health issue, not pointing fingers at any individual. Don't know why she took it so personally.
  • Like 2

I read that "juice" thread and I see how all this got started. There were two paragraphs. The top one was simply disagreeing, which is normal and expected. The second paragraph was about taking it personally, which I really don't understand. Umoveme was simply calling out a health issue, not pointing fingers at any individual. Don't know why she took it so personally.

Ahhh...because she's unstable? :unsure:

The "personally" part goes back a couple months at least. There was a thread in NWW were there were some issues and "bad blood" and of course the infamous one in the SOCN "to judge or not to judge". That is the question... :)
  • Like 1

Or too young to be a mother.

Or too young to be a mother.

I don't know if we can make that judgement here. What we do know is that she was very needy and insecure. What is truly unfortunate is that people here were trying to help her out, and her own personal issues prevented her from accepting that help. :(
  • Like 3