Leaving TRF

hobo73

I'm just one of the two-faced jerks that only calls people out because I'm apparently having a bad day.

Maybe you shouldn't be posting here on your bad days. :unsure:

:D

Nobody was pushing any buttons, but she definitely needs to learn how to have an adult conversation.

Granted, I don't know what conversation or thread sparked the original post, but this comment seems uncalled for. If the OP is upset because of a comment made elsewhere then telling her "to have an adult conversation" does not help anything; it is condescending and is not the way to have a proper an adult conversation.

Before you make any more comments, it would be best if you read the through the threads in question. Seriously.

Agreed. X1yyz you might want to read the material in question and use your own judgement. This is not some rogue asshole member calling names. I certainly know the difference because its happened to me here before. As hard as it is to believe, not everybody here likes me either.... :D

Am I the only one here who doesn't ever seem to pick up on any form of hatred, dislike or what?!? Like seriously...Hobo went home (ironic) and Narpsickle has enemies (whaaaa???). Like, am I really so naive to believe we are not really all part of one big massive pyjama party? With pillow fights and Rush marathons?

Seriously...I am so...like...this forum has never been so depressing.

Who said something about Springsteen?

SPRINGSTEEN!!

WHERE

WHEN

HOW

*giggles* I hope he likes my cupcakes

I'm just one of the two-faced jerks that only calls people out because I'm apparently having a bad day.

Maybe you shouldn't be posting here on your bad days. :unsure:

:D

Then you'd never see me here! ;)

Nobody was pushing any buttons, but she definitely needs to learn how to have an adult conversation.

Granted, I don't know what conversation or thread sparked the original post, but this comment seems uncalled for. If the OP is upset because of a comment made elsewhere then telling her "to have an adult conversation" does not help anything; it is condescending and is not the way to have a proper an adult conversation.

Before you make any more comments, it would be best if you read the through the threads in question. Seriously.

Agreed. X1yyz you might want to read the material in question and use your own judgement. This is not some rogue asshole member calling names. I certainly know the difference because its happened to me here before. As hard as it is to believe, not everybody here likes me either.... :D

Am I the only one here who doesn't ever seem to pick up on any form of hatred, dislike or what?!? Like seriously...Hobo went home (ironic) and Narpsickle has enemies (whaaaa???). Like, am I really so naive to believe we are not really all part of one big massive pyjama party? With pillow fights and Rush marathons?

Why is it depressing, because a FEW people are maybe having a little trouble here at the moment?

• Like 4

Why is it depressing, because a FEW people are maybe having a little trouble here at the moment?

Good point...will move on to a happier thread...

• Like 2

I've pissed people off for years on here especially the mods, but they never threaten to leave! Not once! Half of them don't show up very often these days though, too busy hiding on facebook probably... ;)
  • Like 4

It's a first - members of another forum I'm active on call this the Forum Flounce - someone doesn't like responses to a question they ask/post they make, so they start a thread in order to dramatically storm out. I've never seen it on TRF before.

Before anything else, I wish Hobo would leave her drunken loser abusive husband; I can only HOPE she made all that up to get attention. Growing up watching that is gonna have far more impact on the kiddo than a case of juice boxes ever will.

• Like 7

I'm leaving too. This is the third shitfest in a row I've not been invited to.

No don't leave...you're just now becoming interesting

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm interesting how, I mean interesting like I'm odd, I entertain you you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' interest you? What do you mean interesting, interesting how? How am I f***ing interesting?

• Like 4

Guys...its been swell...

...but I am leaving this forum...why you ask?

I realised I don't wanna wait til this all turns on us in Hobo With A Shotgun 2

• Like 1

Guys...its been swell...

There's a Hobo With A Shotgun 1?????

Guys...its been swell...

There's a Hobo With A Shotgun 1?????

http://i.imgur.com/ChJJWEQ.jpg

• Like 3

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm interesting how, I mean interesting like I'm odd, I entertain you you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' interest you? What do you mean interesting, interesting how? How am I f***ing interesting?

Well you're not especially when you do a bad Joe Pesci parody... :moon:

• Like 2

Well you're not especially when you do a bad Joe Pesci parody... :moon:

He's especially interesting in the movie "Home Alone"

"I'm tired if all the drama so I'm gonna start a dramatic thread about leaving the forum".

Well okay, then.

• Like 12

I will no longer be an active poster on the forums. I have had it with so-called friends, and people who will find any reason to insult others. Not just insults towards me, but to others on here.

However, I will keep my account because there are people on here I love dearly, with every ounce of my being and not all those people have facebooks.

I apologize if people misread my posts, but I will never apologize for criticizing others when they asked for it by posting something hurtful in a public forum.

If anyone wants my facebook or email, PM me as I will check it daily.

I leave this place confident in myself, happy in how I stood my ground, and by saying.....I wish you all the best, and I hope some serious reflection will take place at some point for some of you.

Hobo, please don't..! :(

Hobo, I did warn you that this would happen. I've been here long enough and have seen people come and go. I hope you take a break and think things through and then come back when you are ready.