Admitting you're wrong

Lost In Xanadu

It's really sad when numerous good people try to point out someone's character flaws in an effort to help said person grow...and those efforts are scoffed at. :|

Scoffing at the wise?

Did I hear someone mention cupcakes?

CUPCAKES ONDA HOUSE!

• Like 2

I do not make apologies for who I am. If people want to make me the target, I wear the bullseye with pride.

And I appreciate the comment about explaining it to my daughter- she is 3, and already very smart. Thank you for the praise over my parenting.

I am echoing someone else's comment and saying, I'm sorry I have to be the lone person to point out the flaws of a group of people, only to get scoffed at.

I am not perfect. I never said I was.

umoveme, I sent you a PM. it is not bitchy, it is not mean, it is not placing blame on you or anyone else. It is an honest attempt to discuss things privately.

No matter your response to it, I'll be proud of myself for at least extending the olive branch. I do want to talk things out.

There are many people who will latch onto arguments like a parasite, seeing this as their moment to say "yeah, get her!! GET HER GOOD! HOBO ARE YOU AWARE I DO NOT LIKE YOU?"

I find it somewhat sad that these people will only talk to me (at me? of me?) in this way. If you lack the courage to talk directly to me, don't be that parasite and keep my name out of your mouth.

Stand by for an official announcement from me in the random talk section.

I do not make apologies for who I am. If people want to make me the target, I wear the bullseye with pride.

And I appreciate the comment about explaining it to my daughter- she is 3, and already very smart. Thank you for the praise over my parenting.

I am echoing someone else's comment and saying, I'm sorry I have to be the lone person to point out the flaws of a group of people, only to get scoffed at.

umoveme, I sent you a PM. it is not bitchy, it is not mean, it is not placing blame on you or anyone else. It is an honest attempt to discuss things privately.

No matter your response to it, I'll be proud of myself for at least extending the olive branch. I do want to talk things out.

There are many people who will latch onto arguments like a parasite, seeing this as their moment to say "yeah, get her!! GET HER GOOD! HOBO ARE YOU AWARE I DO NOT LIKE YOU?"

I find it somewhat sad that these people will only talk to me (at me? of me?) in this way. If you lack the courage to talk directly to me, don't be that parasite and keep my name out of your mouth.

Juicy vanilla cream centre, wrapped around by sticky toffe sponge and iced in sumptuous strawberry icing with a delicious sugar coated, stoned cherry for Hobo coming right up!

• Like 1

Did I hear someone mention cupcakes?

CUPCAKES ONDA HOUSE!

I like them onda plate... occasionally onda napkin.

Ur welcome my buddy! What flava?

• Like 1

It's really sad when numerous good people try to point out someone's character flaws in an effort to help said person grow...and those efforts are scoffed at. :|

Scoffing at the wise?

My bud, I give you a nice pint of your choosing and a splendid, just made, moist chocolatey fudge brownie muffin.

• Like 1

I think you got this wrong again. It's not because people don't like you. I do like you, I think that you come across very blinded by your own self-righteousness. People are trying to help you see this because they do like you. There is an ignore feature for a reason, and I think most people would like to be in a 2 sided conversation with you if the opportunity ever presented itself.
  • Like 2

I have never been aware of any negative talk, and I think its fair to say that, as the person who introduced me to Bad Company through your comments, you make a charming addition to this forum. Firey at times, but hey! You are a woman! You are entitled to put us men in our place when we step out of line!

But please accept my cupcake offering and remember we are here because we love to love, but my baby...

...ok back on topic...come on...my cupcake creation is all for you!

• Like 1

Segue's so charming! :)

Eat my poo

I bring out the worst in you.

I meant pudding...

I think you got this wrong again. It's not because people don't like you. I do like you, I think that you come across very blinded by your own self-righteousness. People are trying to help you see this because they do like you. There is an ignore feature for a reason, and I think most people would like to be in a 2 sided conversation with you if the opportunity ever presented itself.

If folks like myself didn't like you we wouldn't bother.... :) Edited by Narpski
  • Like 4

Aww see! My food of love brings the sweetness of our forum to the forefront!

Hobo...Narpskiffle...Lorraine...the others...

Let's all get together, hug, remember the times of joy and forget the woes of sorrow, and LET'S STUFF OUR FACE WITH CARBS, BEER AND RUSH AND LEARN TO LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!!

• Like 1

Let's all get together, hug, remember the times of joy and forget the woes of sorrow, and LET'S STUFF OUR FACE WITH CARBS, BEER AND RUSH AND LEARN TO LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!!

Back off, I'm married :P

• Like 3

Back off, I'm married :P

O my...I sounded like a randy old drunk hippy!

It is all good...I meant fully clothed hugs and mass cupcake eating.

• Like 4