How Do You ----?

LedRush

How Do You Wipe Your Ass?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Wipe Your Ass?

• Sitting on the toilet
    • Standing up
    • Squatting over the toilet

Only trolls start threads like this. It's not funny and it's not cool. LedRush, I want to be perfectly clear on this. I know we've disagreed vehemently in the political forum but I want to assure you that my reply in this thread has nothing to do with that. If you can't make posts with at least a modicum of class then don't post at all. Just because Treeduck made a thread about the color of feces doesn't mean you have to try and outdo him. Straighten up.

I was honestly curious about this as I noticed people in stalls flushing the toilet without having stood up. It seemed crazy to me. Are they not wiping? Well, they were wiping but they did it sitting down. Isn't that uncomfortable? Don't you miss stuff?

These are not questions I can ask in real life, and this forum seemed like the right place for it.

If you don't like it, don't respond. As a general rule, we're all happier when that happens. People were having fun and making funny comments in the thread, and I found that people answered the poll in a pretty diverse way. So, information gathered. Fun had. But of course, you have to come here and shit all over everything.

"These are not questions I can ask in real life, and this forum seemed like the right place for it." Wow, okay. So you rightly think asking them in real life will disgust people but yet you think it's all right to express your scatological obsession here? Seriously, what's wrong with you? Are you some kind of fecal freak? Because this is not normal behavior. It was my hope that my reference to comporting yourself with at least a modicum of class would have perhaps made you stop and think about what you were doing and maybe realize you might be better than that but I see that effort was wasted and instead you appear to revel in having no class. All right, then. Message received. Go have fun obsessing over bathroom habits, you perverted and disgusting little creep.

Give it a rest, will ya?

Such the grown up!

I expect the admins to show a little class and adhere to their own rules. But it'll be a cold day in Hell before that happens.

• Like 2

Am I truly alone in thinking people who obsess over bathroom habits are perverted, disgusting, and creepy? Is this what passes for normal among you young people nowadays? You guys really talk about this stuff like it's no big deal? And furthermore do you honestly think it's funny? Cretinous behavi9r is the new normal?

You're the only one losing his shit about it. Is it REALLY that big a deal to belittle people over? Seriously?? Especially from a f***ing admin??? Sad day at TRF

Edited to add: I agree the title was in bad taste, but the way you have handled it is embarrassing.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 4

I remember when the Tick Kliq was the problem here.

WOW!!! Things have changed.

:whip:

Wow, what a welcome back, huh? :LOL:

• Like 1

Different, that is for sure.

But there might have been worse.

Not sure, depends on who you talk to.

How are you?

• Like 2

Doing great, thanks! You and Necro are really and truly missed around here. Still doing the RV life? (I'm still not on Facebook - I've got a smartphone finally so I'm not a total Luddite, but I remain leery of social media).

Am I truly alone in thinking people who obsess over bathroom habits are perverted, disgusting, and creepy? Is this what passes for normal among you young people nowadays? You guys really talk about this stuff like it's no big deal? And furthermore do you honestly think it's funny? Cretinous behavi9r is the new normal?

I don't mind your opinion at all, it's just the name calling that's bothering me. Besides if someone on your survival courses asks you about advice on how to crap in the woods, do you call them disgusting little creeps as you did you to LedRush?

It may not be high society material this thread but it didn't seem to hurt anyone, and was in no way graphic or detailed. Whatever your and LedRush's past is I think you owe him an apology.

Just my two cents.

• Like 3

Okay, I can admit when I'm wrong. I apologize for the name calling, it was over the line. I tried the nice guy approach at first and when it wasn't well received I got angry. Maybe next time we can all keep cooler heads and maybe think twice before posting about something we wouldn't say to someone face to face. I don't think it's too much to ask someone to not be vulgar, do you?
  • Like 6

Okay, I can admit when I'm wrong. I apologize for the name calling, it was over the line. I tried the nice guy approach at first and when it wasn't well received I got angry. Maybe next time we can all keep cooler heads and maybe think twice before posting about something we wouldn't say to someone face to face. I don't think it's too much to ask someone to not be vulgar, do you?

Of course not. We can't always agree but the way we disagree can show how much class we have. And you just showed that class :)

• Like 3

I agree. I think it all comes down to what is considered vulgar, and are bathroom habits considered vulgar? Maybe uncouth or whatever, but I dunno about vulgar. It is obvious human nature to be curious about things... And on an anonymous message board, it's easier to broach these subjects. As indicated earlier... I started a thread regarding public restrooms as I was curious how sensitive others were to hygiene when using public restrooms. In that thread, wcm indicated people have started threads like that before.

Sure, it's not a great subject, but is drinking your own urine? Something you have no problem talking about, but others might find that subject vulgar.

I agree. I think it all comes down to what is considered vulgar, and are bathroom habits considered vulgar? Maybe uncouth or whatever, but I dunno about vulgar. It is obvious human nature to be curious about things... And on an anonymous message board, it's easier to broach these subjects. As indicated earlier... I started a thread regarding public restrooms as I was curious how sensitive others were to hygiene when using public restrooms. In that thread, wcm indicated people have started threads like that before.

Sure, it's not a great subject, but is drinking your own urine? Something you have no problem talking about, but others might find that subject vulgar.

No, the two don't even compare! There is a myth out there that drinking your own urine when water is scarce can help you survive when in fact it will kill you slowly and painfully. So as a conscientious survival instructor it's my duty to warn people against doing it as it's literally a matter of life and death. I don't talk about it from a sense of frivolity or trying to be funny, I talk about it because I want you to live. And yes, I have talked to people about it face to face countless times. Nice try, Bub.

No, the two don't even compare! There is a myth out there that drinking your own urine when water is scarce can help you survive when in fact it will kill you slowly and painfully. So as a conscientious survival instructor it's my duty to warn people against doing it as it's literally a matter of life and death. I don't talk about it from a sense of frivolity or trying to be funny, I talk about it because I want you to live. And yes, I have talked to people about it face to face countless times. Nice try, Bub.

I think you missed my point. I wasn't saying I find the drinking urine posts vulgar, but some people may. We cannot tell other people what they find objectionable. If that were the case, LED or I could tell you not to find this thread objectionable. I'm glad we agree the name calling was over the line, and hopefully we both agree it's up to each individual to determine what they find offensive.

I swear I saw someone wearing this shirt today... I had to share.

http://www.thehulltruth.com/attachments/dockside-chat/413033d1397251384-tackiest-t-shirt-0-misc_ipooped_black_woman.jpg

My son's friend has this one...

http://jodilusworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/i-pooped-today-funny-hilarious-tshirt.jpg

I guess if there are shirts for it, it might not be so taboo of a subject anymore?

• Like 1

http://jodilusworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/i-pooped-today-funny-hilarious-tshirt.jpg

I guess if there are shirts for it, it might not be so taboo of a subject anymore?

"I pooped today" is a far less objectionable phrase than "How do you wipe your ass," especially as a thread title.

• Like 2

maybe think twice before posting about something we wouldn't say to someone face to face.

Are you frustrated in an environment where wits are the only weapon?

Bring it on!!! Oh wait... you said wits

maybe think twice before posting about something we wouldn't say to someone face to face.

Are you frustrated in an environment where wits are the only weapon?

Yes.

Fine, I'm an idiot. Happy?

"I pooped today" is a far less objectionable phrase than "How do you wipe your ass," especially as a thread title.

Exactly! And the fact that that shirt exists doesn't really justify such threads, either. See what I'm saying? Two wrongs don't make a right and "everyone else does it" is a little kid's excuse, and y'all are better than that.

Two wrongs don't make a right

I have no interest in the thread topic either, but there is nothing "wrong" about it. You are just inventing some kind of false morality based on your own feelings. 80% of the threads on this site are uninteresting to me for various reasons. My solution is not to read them, not convince everyone else they're "wrong" for talking about something I don't care for (or I might toss in a drive-by barb on occasion if I see a good opportunity).