Mmmmm Mmmmm.... Juice boxes

And with that, I am done with you, umoveme. Ihave said all I have been wanting to say to you for a very long time.

You, for some reason, see it as your duty to criticize and label others. You're hypocritical, mean, a bully, and not everyone will take it.

If it's not your damn child, look the other way. IT AIN'T YOUR BUSINESS.

You are the exact type of person I warn my child about. So shove it.

End of discussion.

Sorry... t I didn't want to stick my nose in this, but this post is complete and utter garbage. You say you don't judge, but are so effing fast to judge others. Look at this post, nothing but judgmental.

The way you post can be extremely immature. This "my opinion matters more than yours" vibe is very immature. This theme has shown up in the Rush forum, NWW, SOCN and now here. Maybe one day you'll step back and realize it's you and not EVERYONE else.

And... how arrogant is it to say "End of discussion"??

• Like 8

And with that, I am done with you, umoveme. Ihave said all I have been wanting to say to you for a very long time.

You, for some reason, see it as your duty to criticize and label others. You're hypocritical, mean, a bully, and not everyone will take it.

If it's not your damn child, look the other way. IT AIN'T YOUR BUSINESS.

You are the exact type of person I warn my child about. So shove it.

End of discussion.

Sorry... t I didn't want to stick my nose in this, but this post is complete and utter garbage. You say you don't judge, but are so effing fast to judge others. Look at this post, nothing but judgmental.

The way you post can be extremely immature. This "my opinion matters more than yours" vibe is very immature. This theme has shown up in the Rush forum, NWW, SOCN and now here. Maybe one day you'll step back and realize it's you and not EVERYONE else.

And... how arrogant is it to say "End of discussion"??

Well said my friend.... :sigh: :ebert:
  • Like 2

And I can say crap food is crap. It's not a judgment. It's actually proven to be "not healthy", but LOL, Oh well!! LOL!!!!

Don't judge my posts! :-D not that hard! Ignore them, in fact! Go chill in a pubic hair thread.

But pubic hair is so scratchy, ain't it? gets betwixt yer teeth and such :D

You can definitely say food is crap. I'm afraid you just don't comprehend how judgmental, hateful and rude you come across in every single post you make. You really do. You won't admit to it, and that's fine. I expect it.

But I'm telling you, it's the truth.

I don't judge, but I do not hesitate to call out jerks :)

Awe, it's so hateful to talk about juice boxes. Why do you care? I think you're over-reacting just a leeetle bit. Why do you take it personally? It's your opinion that I come off hateful. Learn the difference between fact and opinion. You're defensive and immature.

Honey, I am not immature lmao. I made a simple statement.

You have been nothing but a high n mighty, holer-than-thou know it all. You act all innocent and laugh it off, but deep down, you KNOW you go out of your way on a daily basis to be a witch.

You just labeled me a bad mother for giving my child juice boxes. You labeled millions of parents under an ugly label, talkin out your a$$.

You act like your word is TRUTH- lemme tell you, honey. Come live in the real world. You're so quick to judge, but you really have no idea.

I give Lucy juice boxes. She is incredibly healthy, and I am a damn good mom.

I have confidence in myself.

You....you're just smug when really, you shouldn't be.

You read WAY too much into a statement about a food product. I don't live in the real world? Really?? How do you know? I raised 3 kids as a single mother on a teacher's salary and put myself though school. What "real world" are YOU talking about?

I don't say anyone is a bad parent for giving their child a f***ing juice box. You're paranoid! "McDonalds isn't healthy!" Is that a hateful statement, too? Millions of people eat there!! OMG!

Why does my opinion on junk food effect you so much? Your perception isn't correct. You're far too sensitive to benign, blanket statements about juice boxes. Really.

BTW, You've done lots of name calling and made judgmental assumptions about me, personally. You choose to make my comments about you and your parenting. Don't take my posts so seriously. I sure don't! You really are reading far too much into it.

because everything you say is smug, dripping with sarcasm and you desperately attempt to back pedal EVERY DAMN TIME someone calls you out on your judgmental words.

You're a hypocrite, you judge everyone, and people are sick of it.

And damn straight I called you a hypocritical bitch in SOCN. You bashed me for my beliefs yet demanded I respect you and yours. I call things how I see it.

if the shoe fits, darling. You really are unbearable.

PS- pubic hair between yer teeth. Gross or no?

Hobo, you are still very young, and clearly have a lot of maturing and growing up to do. Your behavior in this thread is perfect proof of that. Umoveme made a general comment about juice boxes, and what she thought about parents giving them to their kids ALL THE FUKKING TIME.

It's not like you posted that you give them to your kid every once in a while, but usually she wants/gets cold water and apple slices, blah blah blah, and then she jumped in your shit and called you a bad parent for giving them as occasional rewards or snacks. No. She made a general statement that was not directed at you, and apparently didn't even really apply to you. Yet you took major offense, flipped your shit, and went on the attack (which are apparently the three things you do best around here.)

Was umoveme really a judgmental, hateful, rude, high-n-mighty, holier-than-thou, smug, talkin' out her ass, dripping with sarcasm, hypocritical bitch, witch, bully, when she offered advice and support to you in the two threads you made about how awful and abusive your husband is? Or did she show real concern for you and your daughter? Oops, you better not answer that, because you said she is that way in EVERY SINGLE POST she makes. And we all know that you are never, ever wrong, right? Just ask you, you'll tell us how right you are, all the time.

If anybody has been a judgmental, hateful, smug, dripping with sarcasm, talkin' out her ass bully in this thread, it was you. I would suggest that you go back and re-read it so you could see what you did. However, I doubt you have the critical self analysis skills to see anything but what you want to see, which means all you will see is, "I'm right, you're wrong! I don't judge, I just call 'em like I see 'em. lol"

Here's a little hint: calling it like you see IS JUDGING!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper...Peace out, bitches!

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/5af32d4f191a61d96991690dfeacad22-dropmic2_zpsae47053d.gif

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper
  • Like 7

And I can say crap food is crap. It's not a judgment. It's actually proven to be "not healthy", but LOL, Oh well!! LOL!!!!

Don't judge my posts! :-D not that hard! Ignore them, in fact! Go chill in a pubic hair thread.

But pubic hair is so scratchy, ain't it? gets betwixt yer teeth and such :D

You can definitely say food is crap. I'm afraid you just don't comprehend how judgmental, hateful and rude you come across in every single post you make. You really do. You won't admit to it, and that's fine. I expect it.

But I'm telling you, it's the truth.

I don't judge, but I do not hesitate to call out jerks :)

Awe, it's so hateful to talk about juice boxes. Why do you care? I think you're over-reacting just a leeetle bit. Why do you take it personally? It's your opinion that I come off hateful. Learn the difference between fact and opinion. You're defensive and immature.

Honey, I am not immature lmao. I made a simple statement.

You have been nothing but a high n mighty, holer-than-thou know it all. You act all innocent and laugh it off, but deep down, you KNOW you go out of your way on a daily basis to be a witch.

You just labeled me a bad mother for giving my child juice boxes. You labeled millions of parents under an ugly label, talkin out your a$$.

You act like your word is TRUTH- lemme tell you, honey. Come live in the real world. You're so quick to judge, but you really have no idea.

I give Lucy juice boxes. She is incredibly healthy, and I am a damn good mom.

I have confidence in myself.

You....you're just smug when really, you shouldn't be.

You read WAY too much into a statement about a food product. I don't live in the real world? Really?? How do you know? I raised 3 kids as a single mother on a teacher's salary and put myself though school. What "real world" are YOU talking about?

I don't say anyone is a bad parent for giving their child a f***ing juice box. You're paranoid! "McDonalds isn't healthy!" Is that a hateful statement, too? Millions of people eat there!! OMG!

Why does my opinion on junk food effect you so much? Your perception isn't correct. You're far too sensitive to benign, blanket statements about juice boxes. Really.

BTW, You've done lots of name calling and made judgmental assumptions about me, personally. You choose to make my comments about you and your parenting. Don't take my posts so seriously. I sure don't! You really are reading far too much into it.

because everything you say is smug, dripping with sarcasm and you desperately attempt to back pedal EVERY DAMN TIME someone calls you out on your judgmental words.

You're a hypocrite, you judge everyone, and people are sick of it.

And damn straight I called you a hypocritical bitch in SOCN. You bashed me for my beliefs yet demanded I respect you and yours. I call things how I see it.

if the shoe fits, darling. You really are unbearable.

PS- pubic hair between yer teeth. Gross or no?

Hobo, you are still very young, and clearly have a lot of maturing and growing up to do. Your behavior in this thread is perfect proof of that. Umoveme made a general comment about juice boxes, and what she thought about parents giving them to their kids ALL THE FUKKING TIME.

It's not like you posted that you give them to your kid every once in a while, but usually she wants/gets cold water and apple slices, blah blah blah, and then she jumped in your shit and called you a bad parent for giving them as occasional rewards or snacks. No. She made a general statement that was not directed at you, and apparently didn't even really apply to you. Yet you took major offense, flipped your shit, and went on the attack (which are apparently the three things you do best around here.)

Was umoveme really a judgmental, hateful, rude, high-n-mighty, holier-than-thou, smug, talkin' out her ass, dripping with sarcasm, hypocritical bitch, witch, bully, when she offered advice and support to you in the two threads you made about how awful and abusive your husband is? Or did she show real concern for you and your daughter? Oops, you better not answer that, because you said she is that way in EVERY SINGLE POST she makes. And we all know that you are never, ever wrong, right? Just ask you, you'll tell us how right you are, all the time.

If anybody has been a judgmental, hateful, smug, dripping with sarcasm, talkin' out her ass bully in this thread, it was you. I would suggest that you go back and re-read it so you could see what you did. However, I doubt you have the critical self analysis skills to see anything but what you want to see, which means all you will see is, "I'm right, you're wrong! I don't judge, I just call 'em like I see 'em. lol"

Here's a little hint: calling it like you see IS JUDGING!

As bad as I wanted to attempt to do that myself I am so glad now that I didn't. Super well said and Post of the Year to this point 2014. The Dr. is in...... :clap:
  • Like 2

I believe that's Foreigner.

I saw what you did there just in case nobody else notices.... :rose:

Also, when I saw this thread's title, I thought maybe it was something about the Crash Test Dummies.

If this hadn't been posted in the food and wine section I would have thought it was about something COMPLETELY inappropriate. :LOL:

• Like 1

I must admit, I was trashed last night and don't even remember posting that stuff lmao

I shoulda worded it a bit better lol but what can ya do.

That IS how I feel- but I don't remember posting hahaha

Yay jäger!!!!

Anyway, carry on. Said what I had to say, and if umoveme has anymore to say, she knows how to send a pm :P

I've never understood giving your kid that kind of crap, anyway. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I can't believe what parents hand to their children to ingest. Ok, I guess 100% fresh juice in moderation is ok, but, it's basically sugar-water that's been processed all to shit. Hand your kid an orange or an apple and give them water. Learn how much sugar, fat, carbs and protein a child needs in one day and most kids are getting that in one meal!!

:blah:

:rantoff:

There is NOTHING wrong with this post and this statement. You aren't being a judgemental bitch if you're worried about what people are giving their children. Sure, a lot of kids will turn out fine, but guess what? A lot won't.

• Like 2

I've never understood giving your kid that kind of crap, anyway. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I can't believe what parents hand to their children to ingest. Ok, I guess 100% fresh juice in moderation is ok, but, it's basically sugar-water that's been processed all to shit. Hand your kid an orange or an apple and give them water. Learn how much sugar, fat, carbs and protein a child needs in one day and most kids are getting that in one meal!!

:blah:

:rantoff:

There is NOTHING wrong with this post and this statement. You aren't being a judgemental bitch if you're worried about what people are giving their children. Sure, a lot of kids will turn out fine, but guess what? A lot won't.

God, you're such a bully. lol

• Like 3

I call it like I see it!

:7up:

You didn't do anything wrong. I'm glad that there are people that talk openly about nuritional and lifestyle choices and issues. That is how I was able to learn a lot and turn my life and diet around.

• Like 2

Yeah. I just don't think people understand what constant processed food, sugar and fat are doing to their little ones. It's actually more expensive to buy pre-packaged stuff. Cut up a pineapple, pears, melon etc. I've totally changed the way I feed my son. I just get up a little earlier and fill his lunches with fruit, veggies and cheeses, home made pizza etc. It really costs less than convenient crap. He gets soda once a week though :D......don't get me started on Top Ramen!! UGH!!
  • Like 1

I must admit, I was trashed last night and don't even remember posting that stuff lmao

Yay jäger!!!!

Anyway, carry on. Said what I had to say, and if umoveme has anymore to say, she knows how to send a pm :P

Am I old? When I read this... my first thought was... "Last night was a Monday... right?"

Pretty convenient being drunk and not having to eat crow, huh?

• Like 2

Yay jäger!!!!

Am I old? When I read this... my first thought was... "Last night was a Monday... right?"

Pretty convenient being drunk and not having to eat crow, huh?

I bet the dog always ate her homework, too. Looks like I can add back pedaling to the list of things she accused umoveme of when in fact she's the one who is guilty of doing it.

And being so drunk, she can't even remember positing all the stuff she posted? That's real Mother of the Year material right there! But isn't it interesting how she doesn't remember making those posts, but she sure did find that thread right away and post her "LOL it wasn't my fault I was drunk" defense.

Just calling it like I see it!

• Like 3

what a lovely day for juice :D

Anyone remember those Hi-C juice boxes? with the monster dude on the front? BEST. JUICE. BOX. EVER. omg I miss those!!!

Ahhhh. Such a lovely day to giggle. :)

• Like 1

And darlings, call me a better insult than what's been thrown at me.

Personally, I think "puke-eating booger wart" has quite a ring to it :D

Anyone remember those Hi-C juice boxes? with the monster dude on the front? BEST. JUICE. BOX. EVER. omg I miss those!!!

I don't remember this Hi-C beast. Admittedly, I hated that drink. I do remember the Hawaiian Punch jackass.

But forget all these fake juices... Yoo-hoo boxes were the way to go.

• Like 1

I don't remember this Hi-C beast. Admittedly, I hated that drink. I do remember the Hawaiian Punch jackass.

But forget all these fake juices... Yoo-hoo boxes were the way to go.

OMG one xmas I got my dad a stocking FULL of yoo hoo boxes AND bottles, a toothbrush and toothpaste lmao

I remember him jumping up like "AW f**k YEAH YOU ROCK!!!!" bahahahaha

even my dad, the professional weightlifter/trainer/bodybuilder, could not say no to yoo hoo lmao

• Like 1