LP Rush ReDISCovered LP Box! Anyone get it yet?

robertrobyn

Mines ordered. Can't wait :)

They start sending it out tomorow, so noeone can have it yet...

That's not correct. A store in Denmark has 3 of them for sale as we "speak" :)

You're right Analog. German release date was the 25th. ;)

They start sending it out tomorow, so noeone can have it yet...

That's not correct. A store in Denmark has 3 of them for sale as we "speak" :)

You're right Analog. German release date was the 25th. ;)

I saw them the 19th :eh:

Damn it I should have bought just to tease you all :P

• Like 1

Just got mine!! The family tree thing is fascinating!

The family tree filled in a few holes that I didn't know about. I also like the depiction of the master tape cover and the historical record that it shows with all of the catalog numbers and dates and such.

Haven't listened to it yet, but I can't help but continue to feel this was a missed opportunity.

The family tree filled in a few holes that I didn't know about. I also like the depiction of the master tape cover and the historical record that it shows with all of the catalog numbers and dates and such.

Haven't listened to it yet, but I can't help but continue to feel this was a missed opportunity.

Missed opportunity? How so?

I haven't bought this yet. On a completely unrelated note, I did get ABC 1974 and The Garden picture disc album. It's so pretty! :)

• Like 1

Got mine yesterday. I listened to it and it is outstanding, cranked it up and the 200G vinyl was well worth it. Was a little disappointed with everything else. Just seemed like a lot of box for little content inside. I got in early on Amazon and got a great price so I ordered 2 each, one to keep sealed and one to listen. To me the price was well worth it. Now we need a complete LP box set of all Rush.
  • Like 1

Just picked up a copy of this. The family tree is great addition. It's good to see them finally giving credit to everybody that was a part of Rush and their other bands way back in the day.

I haven't bought this yet. On a completely unrelated note, I did get ABC 1974 and The Garden picture disc album. It's so pretty! :)

I meant that maybe they could have added songs from the first single, the "vault" version of Working Man with the alternate solo and/or the Laura Secord show for starters.

But just thinking about it now, the record label probably didn't want to pay for the rights to use any of that.

Garden picture disc is pretty, isn't it?

I got two as well and one is put away in a safe with some other collectibles and when civilization collapses I can eat them.

The vinyl sounds amazing. It is easily the best version ever.

• Like 1

I meant that maybe they could have added songs from the first single, the "vault" version of Working Man with the alternate solo and/or the Laura Secord show for starters.

But just thinking about it now, the record label probably didn't want to pay for the rights to use any of that.

Garden picture disc is pretty, isn't it?

Yeah, a 45 with Not Fade Away would have been cool. I don't think Rush has anything in the vault (at least, I think I remember hearing Geddy say that years ago...they don't have "a vault" with unreleased tracks or outtakes...what we hear is everything they've recorded). Of course, my memory could be faulty.

The Garden picture disc is gorgeous! :)

I just got around to buying this box recently since I've pretty much committed myself to getting all of the vinyl releases this year. I received it today from Amazon only to be disappointed that the download code expires 10 days ago on 4/15/15. I find it highly irritating that I have no other way of getting the vinyl download now. iTunes looks like the have the "Mastered for iTunes" version. Edited by gmiller598