Fly By Night, Caress of Steel, 2112, Hemispheres - all in their entirety 2015?

What the heck, I may as well join the party. Sooner or later every song they've ever written is going to show up here, so why not just make it quick and easy and ask for full albums? At least it would make nailing down the setlist and order of songs much easier!
  • Like 1

The difference with this thread and the others is that there are "great" songs on these albums. You did forget the epic of all epic albums however. I was just going to start a thread "Lessons 2015" but was to lazy..... :) Edited by Narpski

What the heck, I may as well join the party. Sooner or later every song they've ever written is going to show up here, so why not just make it quick and easy and ask for full albums? At least it would make nailing down the setlist and order of songs much easier!

Would love it but can't see it happening.

• Like 1

The only way this could possibly be better would be to substitute Fly By Night with A Farewell To Kings. Then we'd have their best 4 albums (my opinion) live. It would certainly hit my wallet hard as I'd have to see at least 10 shows of this.
  • Like 5

The only way this could possibly be better would be to substitute Fly By Night with A Farewell To Kings. Then we'd have their best 4 albums (my opinion) live. It would certainly hit my wallet hard as I'd have to see at least 10 shows of this.

Amen ^^^^^ :)

:cheers:

I might even just quit my job and follow them around for the entire tour!

• Like 2

And you guys would see me there, right along with you. :banana:

• Like 1

And you guys would see me there, right along with you. :banana:

I knew we could count on you..... :)
  • Like 2

Sure, instrumental versions only, that would be great. No way id want to hear Geddy attempt something like Fly By Night

He could do the William Shatner version. :LOL:

Sure, instrumental versions only, that would be great. No way id want to hear Geddy attempt something like Fly By Night

He could do the William Shatner version. :LOL:

Fly. By night! Away. From here!

Change ... my ... life. Again!

• Like 5

If Rush has a new album out next year which we have no idea if they will have one or not at this point, they'll probably pretty much play all of that. They haven't played some of those songs since the 70s. They haven't played Fly By Night(the song) since the 70s I think. Edited by Zeppster

Yes did something like that for their recent tours...although I would have liked it a little better if more of the original BAND was playing in the show instead of just Squire, Howe and White....

Nice thought, but I don't see it happening... They can play anything off of any album, and I'll be happy as long as they DON'T do anything from Feedback...my only request!

Yes did something like that for their recent tours...although I would have liked it a little better if more of the original BAND was playing in the show instead of just Squire, Howe and White....

Nice thought, but I don't see it happening... They can play anything off of any album, and I'll be happy as long as they DON'T do anything from Feedback...my only request!

Feedback ... :o :no: :scared: :outtahere:

I could really see them doing the last part of The Necromancer as a sort of jammy/solo spot. It'd be an easy way to represent CoS, wouldn't strain Geddy's voice, and would be a huge rarity.
  • Like 2

I could really see them doing the last part of The Necromancer as a sort of jammy/solo spot. It'd be an easy way to represent CoS, wouldn't strain Geddy's voice, and would be a huge rarity.

I love that idea, but I feel like Rush probably wouldn't be so into it. I'm sure Neil especially considers every second of The Necromancer to be absolutely garbage haha
  • Like 1