Songs that annoy you

Could'nt stand that radio song from 2004.

Chorus was-we are,we are,the youth of the nation-repeat over and over

Top 40,bubblegum sounding song was played extensively on supposed Rock stations.Unaware of band or song title.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 24 2005, 10:47 AM)
QUOTE (FuzzplugJones @ Jul 24 2005, 10:02 AM)
And I gotta say, the things that annoy me most of all these days are songs, albums, artists that are overtly political.  A bunch of spoiled rich highschool dropouts with fake accents and daily t-shirt sales figures at more money than I've ever seen telling me not to vote for a particular guy because all he cares about is money and telling people what to do ... well, that was funny for a little while, but now it's just annoying.  When I want to hear about politics, I'll turn on Air America or Limbaugh/Hannity or whatever.  Hey, news flash: WHEN I WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC, I'LL LISTEN TO MUSIC!

(This post not intended to break the no-politics rule of the forum, but it's definitely contextually-appropriate here.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/STFU/mills_allowit.jpg

tongue.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (clearingsky @ Jul 25 2005, 08:34 AM)
QUOTE (SheriffJohnBrown @ Jul 24 2005, 01:23 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 21 2005, 02:00 PM)
Love Hurts by Nazareth....

Truly the work of Satan himself!

You would need to credit the Everley Bros. here as well.Their original "Love Hurts" reached #41 on the charts in 1960.

I'm aware of that but it is Nazareth's version which drives me up the wall tongue.gif

That kind of music style is Everleys....Nazareth are a hard rock band from the 70's who sound so wimpy and annoying doing this song.

"She blinded me with Science" used to piss me off when I heard it because it was so dumb.

"Jessies Girl" urked me, and Rick Springfield in General.

"Shoulda known better" By Richard Marx, Again, Richard Marx in General.

"Turn the Page" from Bob Seagar, so boring, so sad, yuk.

There's lots more but these were first ones to pop up in my head.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jul 25 2005, 11:03 PM)
"The Final Countdown" by Europe. Wow. I can't stand that annoying synthesizer. Just hearing that song makes me want to kill someone.

Somebody I work with sings that sometimes, and it results in the song being stuck in my head in a never ending loop. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (anagramking @ Jul 25 2005, 11:34 PM)
"The Final Countdown" by Europe. Wow. I can't stand that annoying synthesizer. Just hearing that song makes me want to kill someone.

Somebody I work with sings that sometimes, and it results in the song being stuck in my head in a never ending loop. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly what you mean. We have played this damn song in band for the past two years, and after everyday of hearing it, I want to jump off a cliff. Well, perhaps I'm over exaggerating just a bit, but it certainly drove me to the brink of insanity after a while. wacko.gif

QUOTE (anagramking @ Jul 25 2005, 08:34 PM)

I think it was named 3rd worst song ever by VH1.

They then concluded that all bands named after places sucked, naming Asia, Kansas, Alabama, and Chicago, among others, as evidence.

QUOTE (SheriffJohnBrown @ Jul 26 2005, 01:22 AM)
QUOTE (anagramking @ Jul 25 2005, 08:34 PM)

I think it was named 3rd worst song ever by VH1.

They then concluded that all bands named after places sucked, naming Asia, Kansas, Alabama, and Chicago, among others, as evidence.

If you are a country band, thats your earmark of success!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Jul 25 2005, 03:49 PM)
"She blinded me with Science" used to piss me off when I heard it because it was so dumb.

God, Indy! The 80's must have been a nightmare for you! laugh.gif

Anything by Madonna makes me want to pull HER hair out! 062802puke_prv.gif

"Vogue" made me a homocidal maniac. mad.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 26 2005, 10:51 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jul 25 2005, 03:49 PM)

God, Indy! The 80's must have been a nightmare for you! laugh.gif

Anything by Madonna makes me want to pull HER hair out! 062802puke_prv.gif

"Vogue" made me a homocidal maniac. mad.gif

goodpost.gif

She stands for everything that I'm against.....

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jul 27 2005, 07:44 PM)
Heard this one on the radio today for the first time in a while... reminded me how bad it is.

We Built This City by Starship.  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

Clearly one of the worst songs ever recorded. Starship should be ashamed of themselves. Their "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" isn't far behind. 062802puke_prv.gif

Iron Maiden - Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter

062802puke_prv.gif

Archived