Any Rush fans in Baltimore? Rush tribute

KennyLee

Hello all!

My band kRUSH - A Tribute to RUSH is playing a show at the Fish Head Cantina in Baltimore, MD on Friday, May 9th. Playing right before us is a Led Zeppelin tribute bad called NOCODA. It should be a great event!

Anyone in the Baltimore area interested in coming out or helping us spread the word? It is our first show in this great city and I would love to have a good turnout to start the "word of mouth" process.

Thanks all!

• Like 1

I'll try if I can manage a get out of jail free card; you guys sound excellent, really. Appears you play all of Hemispheres side 1 too! Xanadu? The Trees? Red Barchetta? I'd have to take a cab so I can really enjoy the show :cheers: .

I realize you're following another band but what time do you expect be on, roughly? I've seen main acts in DC that don't start until 10:45 pm. Don't want to show up at 10 and find I've missed half your show.

• Like 1

If anyone is on the fence I highly recommend going to see this show. I saw these guys in Delaware and I assure you the youtube videos don't really do justice to how good they sound live. I don't know if I can make it down for this show as it would be a long ride home after a few beers or 10. I will most definitely be at the next JB McGinnes show in June though. :ebert: :haz:
  • Like 1

Have a great show kRUSH!!!

I encourage all RUSH fans to get out and catch a kRUSH show or my band (which we are in middle of our 2014 tour hopefully coming to a city near you). Alot of effort is put into these shows and we appreciate meeting new fans, or at the very least "spread the word" about these Rush tributes.

I'll try if I can manage a get out of jail free card; you guys sound excellent, really. Appears you play all of Hemispheres side 1 too! Xanadu? The Trees? Red Barchetta? I'd have to take a cab so I can really enjoy the show :cheers: .

I realize you're following another band but what time do you expect be on, roughly? I've seen main acts in DC that don't start until 10:45 pm. Don't want to show up at 10 and find I've missed half your show.

Well, not all of Hemispheres side 1. We are working towards that, though. We do hit The Trees, Xanadu and Red Barchetta as well.

I think they plan on us taking the stage at 11:00. I wouldn't miss NOCODA though if you're a Zeppelin fan. I have heard really good things about them. They go on at 9:30.

Edited by KennyLee

If anyone is on the fence I highly recommend going to see this show. I saw these guys in Delaware and I assure you the youtube videos don't really do justice to how good they sound live. I don't know if I can make it down for this show as it would be a long ride home after a few beers or 10. I will most definitely be at the next JB McGinnes show in June though. :ebert: :haz:

You are the man EMS! Thank you.And I agree, close to home is always nice. ;)

I agree with Empty Mindless Spectre. The singer is a friend of mine and I had no idea how good a musician he was until I went to see them play. I was floored. The whole band is incredible. Youtube to these guys ain't even close. They are great!!
  • Like 1