Alex surprise visit to ishibashi-music-shibuya in tokyo

RushCanuck

I think the radiation there is making Alex's hands larger. His bald spot has filled in, too....crazy.

Does this mean I have to wait another 7 years for my bald spot to fill in?.... :rage:

I saw this posted on Facebook yesterday. Nice video. Been to their website quite a few times to drool over the cool guitars and basses Japan gets that we don't.

AG, this is nothing more than a "coincidental" marketing opportunity for his guitar series, and, secondarily, for himself and Rush. Alex is in stealthy Ninja mode here.

And what's wrong with that? They're not supposed to make money? It would be awesome to have a signature guitar.

AG, this is nothing more than a "coincidental" marketing opportunity for his guitar series, and, secondarily, for himself and Rush. Alex is in stealthy Ninja mode here.

And what's wrong with that? They're not supposed to make money? It would be awesome to have a signature guitar.

Nothing wrong with making money unless u r duping ppl into believing the video is just another innocent and spontaneous moment- which clearly it isn't.

Nothing wrong with making money unless u r duping ppl into believing the video is just another innocent and spontaneous moment- which clearly it isn't.

I would be more inclined to think it's the Ishibashi shop rather than Alex himself. They're the ones with the guitars for sale.

I would be more inclined to think it's the Ishibashi shop rather than Alex himself. They're the ones with the guitars for sale.

The shop certainly benefits from the exposure. They're just happy to be associated with his advertisement. There has to be a pretty darn good reason for Alex to burn a couple hours in a guitar shop in an amazing city such as Tokyo.

• Like 1

The shop certainly benefits from the exposure. They're just happy to be associated with his advertisement. There has to be a pretty darn good reason for Alex to burn a couple hours in a guitar shop in an amazing city such as Tokyo.

I know! Why would someone like Alex go to a guitar shop in Tokyo. It's a confounding conundrum! :eh: So weird. I mean, really. :huh: If someone has a plausable explanation, please share.

Uh, so confusing. :fuckinputer:

• Like 1

I know! Why would someone like Alex go to a guitar shop in Tokyo. It's a confounding conundrum! :eh: So weird. I mean, really. :huh: If someone has a plausable explanation, please share.

No the confusing conundrum is why on earth would Gemini be suspect of a humble quiet little canadian like Alex Lifeson .. When the world is full of rock and roll attention whores!

• Like 1

No the confusing conundrum is why on earth would Gemini be suspect of a humble quiet little canadian like Alex Lifeson .. When the world is full of rock and roll attention whores!

Alex is certainly above the majority of rock guitarists in personality/demeanor. I'm just uncomfortable seeing him engaging in something overtly deceptive. Of course they're all in full profit mode, but no need to be duplicitous. Just my opinion.