Witch Hunt 2015?

Lorraine

Thank you. :rose: :sigh: My favorite lyrics all time. If I ever get another tattoo, this song and lyrics will be incorporated somehow...
  • Like 1

One of the most emotive Rush songs musically. I didn't fully appreciate it on the Time Machine Tour, would love to see it brought back again
  • Like 2

Another thumbs up. It was great on the TM Tour, I appreciated every second of it.

Didn't see it on the S&A Tour. Did they play it there? And if so, was it after the extended segment of S&A songs or before? I would have loved it if it was played before, not so sure about after, it would have depended on whether I had woken up yet...

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Mmmm, there are about 30 other songs I'd prefer. I like the lyrics and the music captures the intent perfectly, but it's one of those songs that an occasional play sustains me for quite some time. 2 tours in a row was plenty.
  • Like 2

This song's always welcome in the set. My favorite incarnation of it is on the Snakes and Arrow Tour.

While I do enjoy the S and A version, the GUP version is the best IMO. Geddy's vocals were outstanding back then, so much emotion...
  • Like 1

Mmmm, there are about 30 other songs I'd prefer. I like the lyrics and the music captures the intent perfectly, but it's one of those songs that an occasional play sustains me for quite some time. 2 tours in a row was plenty.

This is EXACTLY how I feel about Witch Hunt :yes:

Another thumbs up. It was great on the TM Tour, I appreciated every second of it.

Didn't see it on the S&A Tour. Did they play it there? And if so, was it after the extended segment of S&A songs or before? I would have loved it if it was played before, not so sure about after, it would have depended on whether I had woken up yet...

It was in the second set after all of the Snakes and Arrows songs, around Subdivisions and Natural Science.

• Like 1

This song's always welcome in the set. My favorite incarnation of it is on the Snakes and Arrow Tour.

While I do enjoy the S and A version, the GUP version is the best IMO. Geddy's vocals were outstanding back then, so much emotion...

That's the only version of Witch Hunt that I really like. I love Geddy's moaning and howling at the end.

Oh, I do agree. And so handsome too. I'm going to watch it right now.

Only if they bring back the rest of the Fear Quad!

:codger:

It was originally a trilogy, and should remain that way live.

• Like 1

It's nice to see all the love Witch Hunt is getting. Very good, underrated song that really didn't belong on Moving Pictures. I love the way Geddy sings it nowadays, and I wish they'll bring it back next year.
  • Like 2