What are you crushes?

hobo73

And these guys, of course :LOL:

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/artist-news/rush/geddy-kisses-alex-corbis-460-100-460-70.jpg

Aaaaaand let the Dirxst posts begin! :P

(Just kidding...let's not, mmm-kay?)

Oh let's... Or let's make some Dirxst sammiches.

I brought that up in an older thread and everyone pooh-poohed the idea :(

I'm all for being in the middle of that!

• Like 5

For me, it's Geddy, 70's-80's Jon Anderson, 70's Peter Gabriel, and I think Tom Baker was adorable as the 4th Doctor. I find long dark curly/wavy hair attractive, maybe because that's my own hairtype and I like having that connection. As for women, I've actually never really thought about it, though while watching Star Trek earlier, that girl with the short blonde-ish hair is gorgeous. I only watch that show sometimes, so I'm not sure who she is.

I'd probably have to put Eva Green at the very top of my list. Good god...

Jennifer Connelly is also very hot.

I've always had a thing for brunettes, but there are always exceptions to that, too. Case in point- Judy Greer. She always seems to play the second-fiddle type, in all of her roles, and she deserves better than that. Maybe it's her voice that prevents that, I don't know. But I think she's...mmmm, wow. ;)

And I can't forget Kate Beckinsale. In the name of all that is hotness...!

There are at least a dozen others I'm not able to think of at the moment, but what can I say? It's late. And besides, thinking about it just this far has made me...umm, well...excuse me, for a little bit...hahahaha.

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

I think there are women who are beautiful - crush? No. Who would I want to look like for 24 hours? Charlize Theron.
  • Like 1

I think there are women who are beautiful - crush? No. Who would I want to look like for 24 hours? Charlize Theron.

Ditto. She's on my list I posted.

I guess the only thing the women I like have in common is they are wild crazy fun women. That's who I'm attracted to I guess.

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/artist-news/rush/geddy-kisses-alex-corbis-460-100-460-70.jpg

Mmmmmm hmmmmmmm. Oh my filthy mind is going soooo many places. Look at Geddy's beautiful lips when he puckers up, damn.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 2

It looks like you kind of already know kind of what a Dirxst sammich would be like hahaha.

• Like 1

It looks like you kind of already know kind of what a Dirxst sammich would be like hahaha.

Sort of, but I'm more for the "no clothing" variety. :D

• Like 1

I feel kinda bad for derailing Hobo's crush thread like this!

I definitely should have known better :yes: :LOL:

I'm just as guilty it seems :LOL:

• Like 1

First crushes I can remember were Kate Jackson from Charlie's Angels, Diana Rigg from The Avengers, Peter Frampton back when he had hair and Roger Daltrey from The Who.

The ladies are similar in look and so are the men. Interesting. I checked your post thinking I might be on your list too but sadly its not so..... :sigh: :coy: :)

Oh sorry about that. I was on my phone and it didn't recognize the word Narpski. :LOL:

And yeah, I guess it was attracted to blondish long-haired men and dark straight haired women. But my tastes have diversified now.

• Like 1

Yeah I hear ya but if they started doing meet and greets in the nude the male fans might get scared off....

Hmmmm that might not be a bad idea.

• Like 1

Yeah I hear ya but if they started doing meet and greets in the nude the male fans might get scared off....

You see that's what they've been doing wrong all along. We don't need no stinking kimonos. Show some flesh and we're good to go. :LOL:

• Like 2

You see that's what they've been doing wrong all along. We don't need no stinking kimonos. Show some flesh and we're good to go. :LOL:

Maybe go Red Hot Chili Peppers style and just wear tube socks around their man-bits.

Maybe go Red Hot Chili Peppers style and just wear tube socks around their man-bits.

:scared:

You're right, they should just wear nothing. I'm down.

• Like 1

First crushes I can remember were Kate Jackson from Charlie's Angels, Diana Rigg from The Avengers, Peter Frampton back when he had hair and Roger Daltrey from The Who.

The ladies are similar in look and so are the men. Interesting. I checked your post thinking I might be on your list too but sadly its not so..... :sigh: :coy: :)

Oh sorry about that. I was on my phone and it didn't recognize the word Narpski. :LOL:

And yeah, I guess it was attracted to blondish long-haired men and dark straight haired women. But my tastes have diversified now.

Good1.... :LOL: My taste in women really hasn't changed much. Obviously the fact that I have aged has changed my targeted age group. I find the older ladies at the gym the hottest. Some I know are older than me but damn they still got it.... :drool:
  • Like 1

:scared:

You're right, they should just wear nothing. I'm down.

:cheers:

• Like 1

And I can't forget Kate Beckinsale. In the name of all that is hotness...!

It's the leather. :)

Actually it's not- but it's certainly not a detraction, either. ;)

The first time I, umm, noticed her was in Much Ado About Nothing- 1993. It was just an innocent crush back then; I thought she was beautiful. And as time has passed...now she's just hot! Still, it's not the leather, really. She just is!

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1