What are you crushes?

hobo73

I kept trying to think of my girl crushes but I couldn't really think of many. I could swear I have more but I guess with my traditional upbringing I don't allow myself to think of it so much. I used to love Angelina Jolie but she is even a bit too crazy even for me and then there's the whole 6 kids and Brad Pitt thing... I think Brad is overrated. But she's still gorgeous. But my girl of the moment is Dita Von Teese :heart: :heart: :heart: She makes my heart go pitter-patter.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/a2/3f/7ba23f334cb7357fb681e8582b139e82.jpg

I do seriously crush on bois, lesbian girls that dress masculine in vests and suits and have cute short hair cuts. I know, I'm weird. :blush:

I LOVE DITA! Her new lingerie line is absolutely fabulous.. I have a few pieces I'm going to order.

Growing up in Toronto, a very gay-friendly city (we have Pride week every year) I got hit on quite a bit by lesbians. I found it flattering like crazy... I have somewhat of a feme look to myself but I was hit on by other femes and a couple butches. It always made my guy friends crazy watching these beautiful women come up to me at the club or bars and us flirting back and forth, sneaking a lil kiss here and there. :LOL:

Reminds me of the time I went to a gay bar in Long Beach with some of my gay guy friends (and co-workers) and I'll never forget the look on this one girl's face when I said I was straight. She was most disappointed. Of course that's not totally true (the straight bit) but I was seeing my now-husband at the time so I figured why complicate things. I also didn't feel like saying "I'm bisexual!" right in front of like 8 of my co-workers.

Ya... I was very spoiled by living in such an open city like Toronto. A woman can say she's bisexual without a second thought... most men believe all women are bi anyway. I think it's because we are more open with our sexuality and more casual than men are. A woman can get drunk at the bar with a bunch of people around and make out with other women and nobody makes a big deal of it. If a guy gets drunk and starts making out with dudes there are questions and awkwardness... it's a shame because guys kissing is kinda hot. Well only if they're into it I guess. :LOL:

I'll admit I feel a little :blush: when Alex and Geddy get a little close hahaha.

• Like 2

I kept trying to think of my girl crushes but I couldn't really think of many. I could swear I have more but I guess with my traditional upbringing I don't allow myself to think of it so much. I used to love Angelina Jolie but she is even a bit too crazy even for me and then there's the whole 6 kids and Brad Pitt thing... I think Brad is overrated. But she's still gorgeous. But my girl of the moment is Dita Von Teese :heart: :heart: :heart: She makes my heart go pitter-patter.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/a2/3f/7ba23f334cb7357fb681e8582b139e82.jpg

I do seriously crush on bois, lesbian girls that dress masculine in vests and suits and have cute short hair cuts. I know, I'm weird. :blush:

I LOVE DITA! Her new lingerie line is absolutely fabulous.. I have a few pieces I'm going to order.

Growing up in Toronto, a very gay-friendly city (we have Pride week every year) I got hit on quite a bit by lesbians. I found it flattering like crazy... I have somewhat of a feme look to myself but I was hit on by other femes and a couple butches. It always made my guy friends crazy watching these beautiful women come up to me at the club or bars and us flirting back and forth, sneaking a lil kiss here and there. :LOL:

Reminds me of the time I went to a gay bar in Long Beach with some of my gay guy friends (and co-workers) and I'll never forget the look on this one girl's face when I said I was straight. She was most disappointed. Of course that's not totally true (the straight bit) but I was seeing my now-husband at the time so I figured why complicate things. I also didn't feel like saying "I'm bisexual!" right in front of like 8 of my co-workers.

Ya... I was very spoiled by living in such an open city like Toronto. A woman can say she's bisexual without a second thought... most men believe all women are bi anyway. I think it's because we are more open with our sexuality and more casual than men are. A woman can get drunk at the bar with a bunch of people around and make out with other women and nobody makes a big deal of it. If a guy gets drunk and starts making out with dudes there are questions and awkwardness... it's a shame because guys kissing is kinda hot. Well only if they're into it I guess. :LOL:

I'll admit I feel a little :blush: when Alex and Geddy get a little close hahaha.

Damn. I had just grabbed the popcorn and was settling in when you came up with that one..... :sigh: :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Damn. I had just grabbed the popcorn and was settling in when you came up with that one..... :sigh: :outtahere:

Yeah you might want to go hang out in SOCN or go talk about bacon in a squeeze bottle or something.

• Like 2

Yeah you might want to go hang out in SOCN or go talk about bacon in a squeeze bottle or something.

:LMAO:

:clap:

• Like 1

I can honestly say that I've never felt sexually attracted to another woman. Just doesn't do it for me. I have several lesbian and bisexual friends (and the lesbians are pretty butch) and it doesn't bother me in the least. They are great people and I am proud to call them friends. I have a wonderful friend and he and I have been friends since we were 12. He is totally gay and came out when we were 16. That's probably why I am so comfortable with that lifestyle even though I am straight and was BU2B in a a religion that taught that homosexuality was a sin. I go with him to the closest thing that we have to a gay bar here in ultra-conservative Twin Falls, Idaho. Yes, I've been hit on by other women, but I just very politely let them know that I am straight. Or, one time, my friend (who was REALLY drunk) shouted out to the woman, "SWEETIE! THIS BITCH ONLY LOVES THE COCK!" :blush:

So, no girl crushes for me. There are several celeb women who I think are very pretty, but I would hardly say that I crush on them.

• Like 4

:LMAO:

:clap:

Reality check duly noted Ms. furious.... :blush: :sigh:
  • Like 1

Alan Rickman

Michael Phelps (only because his body looks like Erics!)

Trent Reznor, (90's flavored.)

Alex (80's and 90's flavored)

Ryan Gosling

Eric Banna

Narp

The Analog Grownup

and, most but never least, Eric. He's the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on. :heart:

I'm sure there's more...

• Like 2

Alan Rickman

Michael Phelps (only because his body looks like Erics!)

Trent Reznor, (90's flavored.)

Alex (80's and 90's flavored)

Ryan Gosling

Eric Banna

Narp

The Analog Grownup

and, most but never least, Eric. He's the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on. :heart:

I'm sure there's more...

That list pretty much says it all. No more needed. You have excellent taste I see..... :) :rose:
  • Like 2

The zaftig and fabulous Kat Dennings:

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2014/02/26/previews/Kat%20Denningsz1-20140226-37.jpg

And these guys, of course :LOL:

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/artist-news/rush/geddy-kisses-alex-corbis-460-100-460-70.jpg

• Like 2

http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/artist-news/rush/geddy-kisses-alex-corbis-460-100-460-70.jpg

Aaaaaand let the Dirxst posts begin! :P

(Just kidding...let's not, mmm-kay?)

• Like 1

It was à propos of the post above it :LOL:

• Like 1

Oh let's... Or let's make some Dirxst sammiches.

• Like 1

It was à propos of the post above it :LOL:

Indeed it was! :LOL:

First crushes I can remember were Kate Jackson from Charlie's Angels, Diana Rigg from The Avengers, Peter Frampton back when he had hair and Roger Daltrey from The Who.
  • Like 1

First crushes I can remember were Kate Jackson from Charlie's Angels, Diana Rigg from The Avengers, Peter Frampton back when he had hair and Roger Daltrey from The Who.

The ladies are similar in look and so are the men. Interesting. I checked your post thinking I might be on your list too but sadly its not so..... :sigh: :coy: :)
  • Like 1

I brought that up in an older thread and everyone pooh-poohed the idea :(

Its a tough crowd here from time to time.... :)

I'm an old F@rt, so let's go back in time. I always loved the look of Diana Rigg - beautiful, British, and tight leather. I also loved the look of Cynthia Lennon and Jane Asher, and I envied those women when they were with John and Paul.

As for men, I fancied Paul McCartney (especially pre Sgt. Pepper), young David Gilmour, young Jim Morrison, and young Keith Emerson amongst others.

• Like 2

I guess I am allowed. The first famous woman I can ever remember having the hots for was Adrienne Barbeau. I wasn't really a fan of the show Maude but I watched anyway. The only movie I ever went to of hers was The Fog. She is still hot in my book.... :)
  • Like 2

I guess I am allowed. The first famous woman I can ever remember having the hots for was Adrienne Barbeau. I wasn't really a fan of the show Maude but I watched anyway. The only movie I ever went to of hers was The Fog. She is still hot in my book.... :)

I would have suspected it would have been Clara Bow. :)

• Like 1

I would have suspected it would have been Clara Bow. :)

:syrinx: He will be here all week and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it.....
  • Like 2

More for us.

• Like 1