Ya_Big_Tree

Last two episodes were great. Too bad we gotta wait another year for it...and how come we only get 10 episodes? That's bullshit.

TV series' get shorter and shorter all the time. What happened to having 22 episodes per season? I agree it sucks.

Game of Thrones still has a better track record than the "we'll make episodes when we feel like it" approach of Doctor Who. Only 16 episodes since December 2011.

Or Sherlock, which has only had something like 9 episodes in 3 seasons. That's annoying.

A guaranteed 10 episodes per season isn't too disappointing. Fargo only had ten episodes and it's very satisfying so far.

If you say so. I'd rather have 22 great episodes than 10. :)

If Game of Thrones was made in the 80s :LOL:

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Just finished catching up. Wow! Tyrion is so awesome

Now to wait another year for more

Or Sherlock, which has only had something like 9 episodes in 3 seasons. That's annoying.

I read that we'll be getting 4 Sherlocks next year.

• Like 1

I had never seen a single Episode of Game of Thrones until about a month ago. I decided to check it out while recovering from surgeries. I have watched 37 episodes so far...just amazing. I have three episodes of season 4 to go. Don't know how this one got passed me, but just having a great time binge watching these.