How handsome are you?

The Analog Grownup

Hey guys, I think we need photos of you to illustrate your points! :whipgirl:

Here's a scary one from my trip to Florida last weekend. At least Mr. Palmer looks good for his age.....

http://s12.postimg.org/wwbyzo6jh/IMAG0640.jpg

Careful with the whip because I will likely enjoy it......... :)

• Like 3

About a 9 on a 10 scale... with long legs straight on up to my lunch pail

:eh:

You don't like Van Halen?

He fuckking DOES like Van Halen, in fact he loves them more than his own children, but he's offended by the reminder of a Van Hagar song!! http://m0.i.pbase.com/o4/08/854608/1/114942930.vKXX6Tb8.puke.gif

• Like 3

And when they have white in their beards/hair? ohhhhh MAMA.

Quotes like that is why I cheer everytime I find yet another grey hair :D. My family and friends think I'm crazy, but I keep telling them that there are chicks out there who dig it :yes:

hell yes, there are!! we exist!!! lmao

LOVE it. especially a mostly-white beard with dark hair. oh my. oh yes.

...one time my husband plucked all his white hairs from his beard. I was very upset and told him off hahaha he never did it again!

I'm so freaking handsome, I had some fairly hot girl less than half my age hitting on me this past Satuirday night. I. Kid. You. Not. :7up:

"My name is Brooke", she said. I'm at this bar with a bunch of friends, and we had just finished a great dinner at the local upper-scale prime rib restaurant. It was a surprise 50th Birthday Party for a buddy of mine. His wife paid for all 13 of us..... :o So after dinner, we're enjoying some tasty beers at a not-so-upper-scale tavern, and we're watching the Wisconsin Badgers earn a great comeback win in the NCAA Tournament.....

...and this girl, all of 24 years, keeps coming on to me, talkin' and a flirtin', and I'm thinking to myself, "Honey, what on Earth are you doing hitting on ME.....??" My group started moving to another part of the bar, and I took advantage of the opportunity.

Well, it looks like I'm getting left behind, Brooke, so I gotta go. You're alright, but you're 24 years old. Bye bye.....

She took it well. Not much to worry about Brooke, who probably hooked up with some other guy shortly afterwards. I rejoined my group of friends and endured the laughs and taunts for being such a principled man..... :doh: :doh:

To hell with principles! :bitchslap:

There should be a special place in Hell for principles.......Dante should'a created a 10th Circle for 'em...... :rage: ;)

Very. I've been compared to classic Mel Gibson

Pix?

Warning: He may be referring to the classic "looney ranting while being arrested by the cops" Mel Gibson.... ;) :P

Pix?

Warning: He may be referring to the classic "looney ranting while being arrested by the cops" Mel Gibson.... ;) :P

Thats hot

• Like 4

I'm so freaking handsome, I had some fairly hot girl less than half my age hitting on me this past Satuirday night. I. Kid. You. Not. :7up:

"My name is Brooke", she said. I'm at this bar with a bunch of friends, and we had just finished a great dinner at the local upper-scale prime rib restaurant. It was a surprise 50th Birthday Party for a buddy of mine. His wife paid for all 13 of us..... :o So after dinner, we're enjoying some tasty beers at a not-so-upper-scale tavern, and we're watching the Wisconsin Badgers earn a great comeback win in the NCAA Tournament.....

...and this girl, all of 24 years, keeps coming on to me, talkin' and a flirtin', and I'm thinking to myself, "Honey, what on Earth are you doing hitting on ME.....??" My group started moving to another part of the bar, and I took advantage of the opportunity.

Well, it looks like I'm getting left behind, Brooke, so I gotta go. You're alright, but you're 24 years old. Bye bye.....

She took it well. Not much to worry about Brooke, who probably hooked up with some other guy shortly afterwards. I rejoined my group of friends and endured the laughs and taunts for being such a principled man..... :doh: :doh:

To hell with principles! :bitchslap:

There should be a special place in Hell for principles.......Dante should'a created a 10th Circle for 'em...... :rage: ;)

yeah principles suck!

Edited by Lady April
  • Like 1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/squeaktoysneezer/photo_zps744cec89.jpg

Submission from -D-RocK-

I'm so lucky! :wub:

:P

SEXXXXYYYY BITCH ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

• Like 1

Submission from -D-RocK-

SEXXXXYYYY BITCH ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

DAYUM STRAIGHT!!!!

:LMAO:

Submission from -D-RocK-

DAYUM STRAIGHT!!!!

Damn I gotta get those teeth cleaned and straightened out! Other than that, I give myself a 10 baby!!

• Like 3

Submission from -D-RocK-

DAYUM STRAIGHT!!!!

Mmmm yeah, you got competition for that sweet piece of ass girl. :LOL:

• Like 2

Submission from -D-RocK-

DAYUM STRAIGHT!!!!

Mmmm yeah, you got competition for that sweet piece of ass girl. :LOL:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/braniffops/orly_owl.jpg

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree
  • Like 1

I dunno get some chicks in here and look at us,as for me I get "I love your hair" a lot ,with my retarded reply "hmm that's nice but my snicker satisfies" ok I'm a pig

Not very but one person who thinks I am is my wife so that's all I need. I'm about as unattractive as Geddy (if you polled 100 women who didn't know who he is or what he does for a living, I contend at least 85 of them would say he's unattractive or very unattractive).
  • Like 1

I'd post a pic but I'm using my shitty iPad so my main pic is the best I can do.........start throwing insults......NOW!

Pix?

SUGARTITS!!!!!

Pix?

SUGARTITS!!!!!

Oh man I remember that hearing it slurring the words and shit lol and goes further and says "Are you Jew" and then the classic "what do you think your looking at sugar tits?!?!" Haha f*ckin all slurred ,good lord I laughed so hard when I heard that I nearly spat out my beer.

"Mad Max wouldn't say that,Martin Riggs wouldn't say that!"

• Like 1