Need Someone To Talk To Here

RushFlyer2112

RushFlyer2112...

You came to the right place, there are so many people here who are so caring and so compassionate.

Just know that you are cared for and that you can reach out anytime.

TRF, more than any other place online, is full of individuals who are genuinely concerned about the welfare of each other.

Love, Hope, Rush

RGLT

I get this way too. Sometimes and for some of us things can be difficult to overcome. Just the basic shit in life even. But alot of us dont have the guts to begin a post on a forum about it, especially if it is asking for support of any kind. Just remember that whatever it is that troubles you... this too shall pass and it will! But although it can be very strenuous emotionally to accept a concept like that when you are knee deep in the shit life can fling at you.... it is true. Time is the greatest healer and just as it passes so do our troubles :)

When you are among others who can understand this they can also understand you so know you are never alone!

• Like 4

I don't think I've ever posted this before, but there have been a fair number of times when I feel down a lot. Sometimes I just want to disappear, other times I want to curl up and die. I've felt like this for a long, long time, this cold and empty feeling, since I was a child. An alcoholic parent and people treating me like I was a disease didn't exactly help.
  • Like 1

I don't think I've ever posted this before, but there have been a fair number of times when I feel down a lot. Sometimes I just want to disappear, other times I want to curl up and die. I've felt like this for a long, long time, this cold and empty feeling, since I was a child. An alcoholic parent and people treating me like I was a disease didn't exactly help.

That's sad to hear, Bbyatca. You've always been so caring and positive since I've known you. You're certainly well loved around here. If you ever feel down and need to talk, we'll be here :hug2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzgpeLFf4z4

• Like 3

Awwww you all are all so very good and very lovingly as you all can be love ya all so very much here and to BabyCat: don't worry about stuff that put you down that why I needed to talk to somebody on here yesterday and now you can always rush up to me and talk
  • Like 2

That's sad to hear, Bbyatca. You've always been so caring and positive since I've known you. You're certainly well loved around here. If you ever feel down and need to talk, we'll be here :hug2:

Yes, everything Your_Lion said.

Whatever else you're dealing with, Babycat, know that you have friends who are loyal to you here. :madra:

Awwww you all are all so very good and very lovingly as you all can be love ya all so very much here and to BabyCat: don't worry about stuff that put you down that why I needed to talk to somebody on here yesterday

This means that things have improved already, then?

and now you can always rush up to me and talk

I see how you did that, there. Nice. ;)

I can sympathize with this. It's just...life. I consider myself to be a very positive person also, but sometimes the old demons are just right there with me. I've posted about it here at some of those times, too.

:hug2: to those of you who need it.

• Like 1

Yes, everything Your_Lion said.

Whatever else you're dealing with, Babycat, know that you have friends who are loyal to you here. :madra:

Thank you for your kind comments - I do so love all of you... :)

• Like 3

I can sympathize with this. It's just...life. I consider myself to be a very positive person also, but sometimes the old demons are just right there with me. I've posted about it here at some of those times, too.

:hug2: to those of you who need it.

:hug2: for you too :)