real rush tour next yearr

Inyo

If you get successfully trolled by a guy like that, you haven't been on the Internet for very long.

Well, I've been on for long enough to know what to do when I ended up with this:

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b629/Knightsaber1/inyotrollface_zpsf323e6c0.jpg

Hope the entire TRF community enjoyed that one. :eyeroll:

I must have missed some fireworks here while I was in Florida..... :huh:

He came in and was obnoxious to everyone, acted like he was on drugs, couldn't write any sort of intelligible sentences, and every other word was an F bomb. I hope he WAS banned. Most of his threads were deleted right away.

Thanks for the update. Guess I didn't miss much then.... :)
  • Like 2

If you get successfully trolled by a guy like that, you haven't been on the Internet for very long.

Well, I've been on for long enough to know what to do when I ended up with this:

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b629/Knightsaber1/inyotrollface_zpsf323e6c0.jpg

He came in and was obnoxious to everyone, acted like he was on drugs, couldn't write any sort of intelligible sentences, and every other word was an F bomb. I hope he WAS banned. Most of his threads were deleted right away.

Thanks for the update. Guess I didn't miss much then.... :)

Nope. You didn't. Go listen to ATWAS and live life :codger:

• Like 2

It was kind of like the Marilyn Monroe syndrome. Nobody can act that stupid and really be stupid. :LOL: I'll second the vote that it was probably Alex playing a practical joke.
  • Like 4

I miss him terribly, he really seemed to "get it"...

I think he successfully expressed the feelings that all Rush fans wish they could express, but simply could not find the right words.

I, for one, would like to nominate Inyo as the greatest Rush fan of 2014.

Thank you for your words of wisdom Inyo.

Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 2

I wasn't banned and my threads are still here! or are you talking about inyo?

I wasn't banned and my threads are still here! or are you talking about inyo?

inyo was who we were talking about. You (bathory) have never been obnoxious, on drugs or used the F word every other word to my knowledge.... :sarcastic: :)

Edit: or the P word either.... :LOL:

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 3

i did itt after readin ayn rand and listenin to 2112... like some of the more conservatuv members of the rush fanbase, i detesst neil peert and still wish it was the 70ss when i had a black econoline van. imm now mad because neill is a reich liberal and im stuck with ym fatass wife and rush lyrics aboutt how religion sucks

i did itt after readin ayn rand and listenin to 2112... like some of the more conservatuv members of the rush fanbase, i detesst neil peert and still wish it was the 70ss when i had a black econoline van. imm now mad because neill is a reich liberal and im stuck with ym fatass wife and rush lyrics aboutt how religion sucks

iz u a SphagettiLee?

• Like 1

i am luking fwd to hearin some real f*ckin shit on the tour nextt year. i wanna here some clockwork anges and some f*ckin counterpartss. maybe camera eye. and all these peoplpe talking about geddis voice need to shut the f**k up. i rememmber back when i was in a bar bannd in heavener we usedd to do three sets a night.. we were playin cygniss one night and dangit. i couldntt get it up that high (now I CAN get it UP hehehehe ladys) ad i can get high hehehe. but i drygress. soo i windd up goin outside round the bak of the bar and therews is this guyy we called gogo billy waiting out tth ere with what he called okie gogo poweder. woo fuckng WII! I took some andnn i f*ckin nailed cygnus. we loveed playin rush. owner of a lonely hat was our favrite of theirs to play

Wachoo sayin'?

i am luking fwd to hearin some real f*ckin shit on the tour nextt year. i wanna here some clockwork anges and some f*ckin counterpartss. maybe camera eye. and all these peoplpe talking about geddis voice need to shut the f**k up. i rememmber back when i was in a bar bannd in heavener we usedd to do three sets a night.. we were playin cygniss one night and dangit. i couldntt get it up that high (now I CAN get it UP hehehehe ladys) ad i can get high hehehe. but i drygress. soo i windd up goin outside round the bak of the bar and therews is this guyy we called gogo billy waiting out tth ere with what he called okie gogo poweder. woo fuckng WII! I took some andnn i f*ckin nailed cygnus. we loveed playin rush. owner of a lonely hat was our favrite of theirs to play

Owner Of A Lonely Heart is a Rush song? That's new.

• Like 1

Owner Of A Lonely Heart is a Rush song? That's new.

:blink:

dont worryy mr admin. im workin at perfect.

Almost the only word you got right here is "perfect".. But really it should be "perfekt" as Geddy spells it.. Lol

And.. Owner of a lonely HAT??? That's awesome!!

Are you sure you're not Alex Lifeson maybe having a little too much fun on your "days off"??

I refuse to believe a Rush fan can be this illiterate..

keep going, inyo's working his magic on you and you don't even realize

Nah. It was Alex and he disappeared because I busted him!

Recognize this fool?

i was wonderin about this the other day too i rememebr when i fwent to see ruush at the myriad in oklehoma city one time back in like 82 on moving pictures or esl somethin that he played the bass with the synths and u could tell a brastic difference between shit when he switched during XANADU. f**k man, i could feel my guts tremblin like kubla khan was f***in some big bitch beneath the seats in the arena and everytime he played the bass it was like he was goin balls deep into her and when hee had the doubleneck on it was like real hardcore f***in. shit. that was a good show. i also remember seein them on power windows AT THE MYRIAD again and they rocked the fcuk out of the building again and the bass did blend better but goddamn it was a good show we partied in the parking garage at the myriad for like 8 hourss before the show this was back when i did concrette masonry work and i had gone into the jobsite early to do some work because i work alot and i go in and lay the slab and i ran out of water (i had to piss on it to finish it, another story for another TYME!) so we went to the garage underneath the myriad at like f***in nooon and sat down there pounding beers doin some powder and gettin amped up. we got some bbq too in a cooler and f**k man by the time we sobered up around 6 it was nearly showtime we went in and f**k man every hot hoe in okc was therr!! big asses and i saw debbie this girl i went to highschool with and she was with some tool with a wannnabegeddy lee mullet. what a dick huh? anyway the sthow started and mann we were rockin and the bass hit me right in the guts and balls again but not in the same way it did in 82. f**k man we were riding hte rocket of rush that night (And a few lucky WHO-As were ridin ours later hehehehehe!!!) . now hold ur fire we saw that show at the myriad tooo! it was balls cold out and some of the red ballons were flotin arounddowntown at the end of the show!!! neil also had drum issuess. howeva it was clear that they were runnin on fumes. but geddys bass did blend well. LICK AND KEY WAS A GREAT ONE!!! saww presto in dallas, he was getin a lil ballsier. saw roll the bones in okc with mr big openin. scored with some more who-as and f**k rush rockked that f***er down like crack rocks on the northeast side of okc!!!!1 goddamn!!!!!! too bad primus didnt open that leg. i love primus especiallly my name is mud. it was ny mickname in highschool!!!!!11!!! analog kid was great (igot analog with some of the ladies after the show iffin ya know what i mean) saw tfe in dalluis and counterparts and f**k their balls were the sizee of my herpes by that time. f***in geddy is amaing and anyone who doesnt like it can come down to heavener and fight me. i got a fuckkin dozer

http://www.reddit.co..._geddys_basses/

Recognize this fool?

i was wonderin about this the other day too i rememebr when i fwent to see ruush at the myriad in oklehoma city one time back in like 82 on moving pictures or esl somethin that he played the bass with the synths and u could tell a brastic difference between shit when he switched during XANADU. f**k man, i could feel my guts tremblin like kubla khan was f***in some big bitch beneath the seats in the arena and everytime he played the bass it was like he was goin balls deep into her and when hee had the doubleneck on it was like real hardcore f***in. shit. that was a good show. i also remember seein them on power windows AT THE MYRIAD again and they rocked the fcuk out of the building again and the bass did blend better but goddamn it was a good show we partied in the parking garage at the myriad for like 8 hourss before the show this was back when i did concrette masonry work and i had gone into the jobsite early to do some work because i work alot and i go in and lay the slab and i ran out of water (i had to piss on it to finish it, another story for another TYME!) so we went to the garage underneath the myriad at like f***in nooon and sat down there pounding beers doin some powder and gettin amped up. we got some bbq too in a cooler and f**k man by the time we sobered up around 6 it was nearly showtime we went in and f**k man every hot hoe in okc was therr!! big asses and i saw debbie this girl i went to highschool with and she was with some tool with a wannnabegeddy lee mullet. what a dick huh? anyway the sthow started and mann we were rockin and the bass hit me right in the guts and balls again but not in the same way it did in 82. f**k man we were riding hte rocket of rush that night (And a few lucky WHO-As were ridin ours later hehehehehe!!!) . now hold ur fire we saw that show at the myriad tooo! it was balls cold out and some of the red ballons were flotin arounddowntown at the end of the show!!! neil also had drum issuess. howeva it was clear that they were runnin on fumes. but geddys bass did blend well. LICK AND KEY WAS A GREAT ONE!!! saww presto in dallas, he was getin a lil ballsier. saw roll the bones in okc with mr big openin. scored with some more who-as and f**k rush rockked that f***er down like crack rocks on the northeast side of okc!!!!1 goddamn!!!!!! too bad primus didnt open that leg. i love primus especiallly my name is mud. it was ny mickname in highschool!!!!!11!!! analog kid was great (igot analog with some of the ladies after the show iffin ya know what i mean) saw tfe in dalluis and counterparts and f**k their balls were the sizee of my herpes by that time. f***in geddy is amaing and anyone who doesnt like it can come down to heavener and fight me. i got a fuckkin dozer

Oh my, thanks for the laugh !!! I could use it tonight. We can only hope Geddy is just as "amaing" on the R40 tour :)

Edited by blueschica