real rush tour next yearr

Inyo

i am luking fwd to hearin some real f*ckin shit on the tour nextt year. i wanna here some clockwork anges and some f*ckin counterpartss. maybe camera eye. and all these peoplpe talking about geddis voice need to shut the f**k up. i rememmber back when i was in a bar bannd in heavener we usedd to do three sets a night.. we were playin cygniss one night and dangit. i couldntt get it up that high (now I CAN get it UP hehehehe ladys) ad i can get high hehehe. but i drygress. soo i windd up goin outside round the bak of the bar and therews is this guyy we called gogo billy waiting out tth ere with what he called okie gogo poweder. woo fuckng WII! I took some andnn i f*ckin nailed cygnus. we loveed playin rush. owner of a lonely hat was our favrite of theirs to play

i am luking fwd to hearin some real f*ckin shit on the tour nextt year. i wanna here some clockwork anges and some f*ckin counterpartss. maybe camera eye. and all these peoplpe talking about geddis voice need to shut the f**k up. i rememmber back when i was in a bar bannd in heavener we usedd to do three sets a night.. we were playin cygniss one night and dangit. i couldntt get it up that high (now I CAN get it UP hehehehe ladys) ad i can get high hehehe. but i drygress. soo i windd up goin outside round the bak of the bar and therews is this guyy we called gogo billy waiting out tth ere with what he called okie gogo poweder. woo fuckng WII! I took some andnn i f*ckin nailed cygnus. we loveed playin rush. owner of a lonely hat was our favrite of theirs to play

CORRECTION:

i am LOOKING FORWARD to HEARING some real f*ckin shit on the tour NEXT year. i wanna here some clockwork ANGELS and some f*ckin COUNTERPARTS. maybe camera eye. and all these PEOPLE talking about GEDDY'S voice need to shut the f**k up. i REMEMBER back when i was in a bar BAND in heavener we USED to do three sets a night.. we were PLAYING CYGNUS one night and dangit. i COULDN'T get it up that high (now I CAN get it UP hehehehe ladys) AND i can get high hehehe. but i drygress. SO i WIND up goin outside round the BACK of the bar and THERE WAS this GUY we called gogo billy waiting out THERE with what he called okie gogo POWDER. woo fuckng WII! I took some AND i f*ckin nailed cygnus. we LOVED PLAYING rush. owner of a lonely HEART was our FAVORITE of theirs to play

YOU'RE WELCOME

• Like 9

ignore the grammar nazis here, I can tell you've got passion

Usually people who say this are people who can't spell either. :LOL:

• Like 1

go bak to middletown and pull ur bottle out

I'm assuming the only reason you spelled Middletown correctly was because it was on my profile. :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm assuming the only reason you spelled Middletown correctly was because it was on my profile. :LOL:

i diddnt spell shit

Yes you did spell 'shit.'

Although I think you meant to write "I didn't spell for shit."

:moon:

• Like 1

i diddnt spell shit

Yes you did spell 'shit.'

Although I think you meant to write "I didn't spell for shit."

:moon:

loook u wanna stand around talking? u wanna sdtand around f*ckin? u wanna f**k around standin or u wanna get hyped as f*k over this tour?!

• Like 1

i diddnt spell shit

That's very obvious.

i diddnt spell shit

That's very obvious.

u sound kinda hot. lets f**k

i diddnt spell shit

That's very obvious.

u sound kinda hot. lets f**k

That's a clever pickup line. How long did it take you to come up with that one?

• Like 2

i did itt after readin ayn rand and listenin to 2112... like some of the more conservatuv members of the rush fanbase, i detesst neil peert and still wish it was the 70ss when i had a black econoline van. imm now mad because neill is a reich liberal and im stuck with ym fatass wife and rush lyrics aboutt how religion sucks

i alsso want neel to start playin his tamas again andd for geddy to change his bantor night after night. oh and alexx needs to play the doubleneckc and i want them to endorse rand paul. cause imm a reall f*ckin rush fann with a goddamned tapestry of themm hanging in my living room rememberring the tim ei saw them on MP whenn i totally scored with a blonde after i threw up on her
  • Like 1

i did itt after readin ayn rand and listenin to 2112... like some of the more conservatuv members of the rush fanbase, i detesst neil peert and still wish it was the 70ss when i had a black econoline van. imm now mad because neill is a reich liberal and im stuck with ym fatass wife and rush lyrics aboutt how religion sucks

This is pretty good posting, but you're no Geddyfan13. Now there was a guy who could offer up some authentic dairyfarm gibberish!

• Like 4

This is pretty good posting, but you're no Geddyfan13. Now there was a guy who could offer up some authentic dairyfarm gibberish!

It's been a year, two months, and four days.

In other words, too long.

:sigh:

• Like 1

It's been a year, two months, and four days.

In other words, too long.

:sigh:

da f**k r u talkin about city boy?

i alsso want neel to start playin his tamas again andd for geddy to change his bantor night after night. oh and alexx needs to play the doubleneckc and i want them to endorse rand paul. cause imm a reall f*ckin rush fann with a goddamned tapestry of themm hanging in my living room rememberring the tim ei saw them on MP whenn i totally scored with a blonde after i threw up on her

You know, your attempted insults just are not working. The way you spell and write you are only insulting yourself. And with that, I'm done feeding the troll.