Does LiveNation have ANY reason to do with no 40th annv tour?

fordgt99

On another message board I frequent, the claim has been made more than once that bascially LiveNation gave Rush a break this year or is the reason why they're not touring. Nevermind the fact that the band stated they wanted a break and just wrapped up the Clockwork Angels tour. I don't buy it but wanted to ask IF there was any truth to it.

Nope. Live nation doesn't decide when Rush tours or any other band for that matter. There's no R40 happening because they toured in 2012-2013 for Clockwork Angles and they're taking a break right now. It wouldn't make sense for them to tour three years in a row. That will kill their drawing power. Whoever said that about live nation has absolutely no clue how the concert business works. Live nation has plenty of concerts to promote each year, they surely don't have to tell Rush when they can and can't tour.

They've been working almost nonstop since the beginning of Time Machine back in '10. A tour that began that summer and didn't end till a summer later, and then writing and putting out a whole album, and another year of touring.

You might not even call 2009 a break either since they did a bunch of stuff with I Love You Man and whatever else...so maybe they haven't had much of a break since before they started working on Snakes and Arrows after they finished R30.

I firmly believe they're doing this on their own terms, not some ticket merchandising company's.

Edited by BowlCity

On another message board I frequent, the claim has been made more than once that bascially LiveNation gave Rush a break this year or is the reason why they're not touring. Nevermind the fact that the band stated they wanted a break and just wrapped up the Clockwork Angels tour. I don't buy it but wanted to ask IF there was any truth to it.

On another message board I frequent, the claim has been made more than once that bascially LiveNation gave Rush a break this year or is the reason why they're not touring. Nevermind the fact that the band stated they wanted a break and just wrapeard and u went 4 it hook line and shrinkeped up the Clockwork Angels tour. I don't buy it but wanted to ask IF there was any truth to it.

are you f*ckin stupid?

thiss is some of the dumsit shit ive eever hurd and u went 4 it hook line and shrinker. u wanna rgue about it? come see me i got a dozer and f*ckin turck. our governor could kick your asss bitch

On another message board I frequent, the claim has been made more than once that bascially LiveNation gave Rush a break this year or is the reason why they're not touring. Nevermind the fact that the band stated they wanted a break and just wrapeard and u went 4 it hook line and shrinkeped up the Clockwork Angels tour. I don't buy it but wanted to ask IF there was any truth to it.

are you f*ckin stupid?

thiss is some of the dumsit shit ive eever hurd and u went 4 it hook line and shrinker. u wanna rgue about it? come see me i got a dozer and f*ckin turck. our governor could kick your asss bitch

This could be fun...

Inyo, my man...how's it hanging?

• Like 1

are you f*ckin stupid?

This could be fun...

dude. its good. bithcin avatarr you have.

this is beeterr than the old days at trinet

are you f*ckin stupid?

This could be fun...

dude. its good. bithcin avatarr you have.

this is beeterr than the old days at trinet

Wow, Trinet, that goes back a ways. You sure you weren't still in diapers at that time?

are you f*ckin stupid?

Are you? At least I can type correctly. You also seem to have reading comprehension problems since I clearly stated toward the end that I didn't buy it. Sign up on the kissfaq forum and go talk to the idiot who made this claim (and still believes it to be true).

Oh and maybe laying off the sauce before logging in might be a good idea too.

• Like 2

one guy's posting without capitalizing his sentences and people are already cryin

Sadly lack of capitalization is the least of that guys problems.