Your Profile Name and how it relates to Rush, if it does...

Thunder Bay Rush

I am a nice canadian, just like the Rush fellas!!!!!!

Do you know how I was reading your user name? Canadian Ice! Thanks for clarifying. :)

Thanks :cheers: Been trying to figure this one out for a while now..... :smash:

What is The Omega Concern?

As Alex realized that he had to play acoustic guitar for some Rush tunes and then quickly switch to his electric ("Closer to the Heart," etc.), he crafted a stand (actually an attachment to a Tama Titan cymbal stand) that holds his acoustic in an adjustable playing position.

He soon began to sell this as a product (1st to Music Emporium) under the company label "The Omega Concern." Apparently, Alex's "company" also made Geddy a light-up lyric stand and Neil got a newspaper/book holder so he could read while he eats breakfast.

• Like 4

Mine is from my first RUSH concert tour of now 49, first album I bought, my daughter has the name Grace so does my mother. However most importantly it's a standard I live by (Grace Under Pressure) to handle pressure situations gracefully without panic. Whether its saving a life, playing hockey, softball/baseball, bowling, poker or any of the multitude of sports I play handling it with grace whether I win or lose.

Peace

PS: g under p is my favorite RUSH album.