Your Profile Name and how it relates to Rush, if it does...

Thunder Bay Rush

Absolutely no relationship.

It isn't my real name either.

So my username is way obscure I guess.

You should change it to "Janie'sGotaPun", caption queen that you are ;)

• Like 5

Very nice thread! I had to chime in having the best user name on this entire forum! Lol!!

2112 in Roman numerals. (Still waiting for the licence plate to arrive in mail ;))

I've never seen 2112 written like this until I noticed page 50 in the CA novel but I was first! :D

That's a great plate! I would have gone with that for myself, had I thought of it :D

Stay out of my province and you can have it ;)

Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 1

Very nice thread! I had to chime in having the best user name on this entire forum! Lol!!

2112 in Roman numerals. (Still waiting for the licence plate to arrive in mail ;))

I've never seen 2112 written like this until I noticed page 50 in the CA novel but I was first! :D

That's a great plate! I would have gone with that for myself, had I thought of it :D

Stay out of my province and you can have it ;)

I was only in your province once, and it was to see Rush!

You should change it to "Janie'sGotaPun", caption queen that you are ;)

HAHAHA!

That, my friend, was seriously funny! :LOL:

• Like 2

Oh I thought that was your actual real name that your pals down the road call you! :blink: :oops:

You know, I actually really, really like the name Jane/Janie. The whole thing was an accident when someone (many, many years ago) in a very loud club tried to strike up a conversation. My real name is Jennifer (I go by Jen) and when he was trying to introduce himself and ask me my name, he kept calling me, "Jane" and it just stuck. I added the "i" in my username only because when I registered, there was another prominent poster named Jaye and I thought if I registered as Jane that people would get us confused, so in went the "i".
  • Like 1

The name RushFlyer 2112 originated with the band Rush (Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson & Neil Peart) and their 2th album ("Fly By Night") & their 4th album ("2112") and I am from Texas!!!!!
  • Like 3

My profile name is not in any way related to Rush.

I passed the GED at a time when leggings were the craze and I desperately wanted that craze to die. I decided to go with the Enzorian spelling of die (dy) as well as leggings (leegenes). Therefore, GED Die Leggings, or Ged dy leegenes.

Forstood?

Edited by Geddyleegenes
  • Like 3

No Rush relation:

pj for my initals, and a nickname I've been called since first grade.

bear from a former hobby of collecting artist grade and limited edition teddy bears.

05 from the number 5 being a significant number-05 just looks cooler.

Oh I thought that was your actual real name that your pals down the road call you! :blink: :oops:

You know, I actually really, really like the name Jane/Janie. The whole thing was an accident when someone (many, many years ago) in a very loud club tried to strike up a conversation. My real name is Jennifer (I go by Jen) and when he was trying to introduce himself and ask me my name, he kept calling me, "Jane" and it just stuck. I added the "i" in my username only because when I registered, there was another prominent poster named Jaye and I thought if I registered as Jane that people would get us confused, so in went the "i".

Yeah it's fairly close, I thought you were gonna reveal your name to be something completely different like Tabatha-Marsh-Rose IV or something! :D

And hey whatever happened to Jaye anyway?? :o

"The Oaks are just too greedy, we will make them give us light." - The Trees

Its not my favorite Rush song (up there though) but its the song I had on when I joined.

• Like 1

Simple, I'm a girl who is usually wearing a Rush shirt.

I get confused between all you Geddy Avatar people, I was thinking you were Zumbi for a minute...maybe he's a girl too.. :unsure:

well i haven't changed my icon in a while, I think I'll go do that now for the sake of your confusion :LOL:

I get confused between all you Geddy Avatar people, I was thinking you were Zumbi for a minute...maybe he's a girl too.. :unsure:

well i haven't changed my icon in a while, I think I'll go do that now for the sake of your confusion :LOL:

Change it to John Rutsey, no one has one of him!

• Like 1

You don't understand, I'm sort of in love with Geddy.

• Like 1

I signed up for Neopets when I was 12 with billybobjoe and it said it was taken, and I should use one of these four names instead, so I went with billybobjoe1881 instead and have been using it ever since. Can somebody think of a way to change it into something a little more Rush? But not just billybobjoe2112.

My user name/avatar pic is one I use in other forums, it relates to the sci-fi series Babylon 5. I just like the sound of it and I guess it could be connected to 2112... :cool:

You don't understand, I'm sort of in love with Geddy.

What and you don't love Rutsey too? :huh:

:boohoo:

IL because I'm from Illinois. SNWDOG 1 is my license plate number. I picked that because Bytor and the Snowdog was the song that really drew me to Rush, and I love winter activities like snowmobiling and skiing.

And I have been asked why I omitted the O...You can only get 7 letters/numbers and if you get all letters it cost a lot more to renew each year, so I added the 1.

No relation. My last name is Bowler and one of my buddies in high school started calling me Bowlcity. 3 years later, I still haven't a clue why he calls me that. And he claims he doesn't, either.

Elsewhere my nickname (and gamertag on XBL) is RushShirtKid since I was the kid in high school with half a dozen different Rush shirts. But I decided not to use that here since it isn't exactly unique :P