Play Doctor thread

umoveme

Ok, I'm so much better, everyone! Thank you. I actually ate a fancy dinner at a banquet that evening. Nobody else got sick though. Maybe someone scratched their ass and rubbed my steak! Who knows. :P

Well that post helped motivate me to get back to being a vegetarian.

I don't think anything is safe. I've gotten food poisoning from mushrooms and veggies way more than meat.

• Like 1

I don't think anything is safe. I've gotten food poisoning from mushrooms and veggies way more than meat.

Having taken a Microbiology course I learned about SO MANY dangerous microbes that can affect meat. Sure, some can affect veggies as well, but there are more associated with meat. After taking that class I'm amazed that more people don't get sick.

The lesson here is: wash your hands.

• Like 2

Ok, I'm so much better, everyone! Thank you. I actually ate a fancy dinner at a banquet that evening. Nobody else got sick though. Maybe someone scratched their ass and rubbed my steak! Who knows. :P

Worst food poisoning I ever had was from eggplant. Come back to the meat side.
  • Like 1

Having taken a Microbiology course I learned about SO MANY dangerous microbes that can affect meat. Sure, some can affect veggies as well, but there are more associated with meat. After taking that class I'm amazed that more people don't get sick.

Second worst case of food poisoning I ever had was from chicken. What I've learned is that, I just have to eat my own cooking and not eat at restaurants. If I do eat at restaurants, it's upscale at this point. I'm done with food poisoning. It sucks so bad. The only good part is how ripped you feel afterwards from all that barfing. And all thin because you're so dehydrated.
  • Like 1

I know right! I've been eating crackers and fruit for a week. I'm probably at my goal weight! :D Edited by umoveme
  • Like 1

Hey, It's just as easy to scratch an asshole and rub a block of cheese or lettuce leaf. ;)

*scratches steak, cheese, and lettuce off list of foods I eat*

Edited by gangsterfurious

Second worst case of food poisoning I ever had was from chicken. What I've learned is that, I just have to eat my own cooking and not eat at restaurants. If I do eat at restaurants, it's upscale at this point. I'm done with food poisoning. It sucks so bad. The only good part is how ripped you feel afterwards from all that barfing. And all thin because you're so dehydrated.

Yes, I came out of the hospital with a six-pack after my last food poisoning bout.

• Like 1

Yes, I came out of the hospital with a six-pack after my last food poisoning bout.

Damn I love you guys.... :D
  • Like 1

That reminds me of an article I read in the seventies that appeared in the Village Voice about money.

Without going into detail, the article told about topless dancer clubs and of how men would stick money in any available orifice of the dancer.

The moral of the story was: so, don't ever put your money where your mouth is 'cause you never know where its been.

Just thought to pass this little homey bit of advice along to my TRF friends.

You can thank me later.

:coy:

• Like 2

yeah, some guys like it if you scratch their ass while rubbing their steak.

Or eating their ass while cooking a steak.

• Like 1

This made me laugh so hard! :LMAO:

Oh and BTW Today is Steak and BJ Day. :LMAO:

• Like 1

My husband got one of those yesterday. I'll let you all guess which one.

It's good to hear someone is living the dream anyway... :cheers:

I'm going to have to agree with that. Who knows what we're really consuming these days. I don't think I'd want to know.

• Like 1

It's good to hear someone is living the dream anyway... :cheers:

Yeah except he said his steak was a little rarer than he would have liked. :syrinx:

• Like 2