If Rush were a shrubbery, would they appease the Knights Who Say Nee?

Slack jaw gaze

Geddy's hair would indeed, appease the knights.

French Person: "You don't frighten us, Canadian pig dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called Holy Triumvirate, you and all your silly Canadian fanboys!" (Taunting gestures)

Sir Geddyhad: "What a strange person."

• Like 5

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll191/Headache2112/Conversationisntverygood_zps10d22a67.jpg

Waiter, this conversation isn't very good.

Yeah, true. Well then, what does the Book of Armaments say about using the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch in the stage pyrotechnics?

• Like 1

I'm hoping that Geddy forgoes the whole quest for the grail thing and stops at my Castle Anthrax.

Because, you know what comes after the spankings... :drool: :banana: :drool: :banana:

• Like 2

On second thought, let's not go to TRF. 'Tis a silly place.

Run away! Run away!

• Like 3

I'm hoping that Geddy forgoes the whole quest for the grail thing and stops at my Castle Anthrax.

Because, you know what comes after the spankings... :drool: :banana: :drool: :banana:

Great peril

• Like 2

Great peril

I would hope that he would go back and face the peril! :banana:

• Like 1

Oh crap, you beat me to it.

• Like 2

Great peril

No, it's far too perilous!

• Like 1

Great peril

No, it's far too perilous!

Ooooooh....SHIT! :P

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll191/Headache2112/Conversationisntverygood_zps10d22a67.jpg

Waiter, this conversation isn't very good.

Yeah, true. Well then, what does the Book of Armaments say about using the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch in the stage pyrotechnics?

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

So much for the Knights of Nee :laughing guy:

• Like 1