If Rush Were A Human Centipede, Which Order Would They Be In?

ThatLightInYourEyes

I think it was Jay and Silent Bob who had the rule that you never go ass to mouth. Good rule. :yes:
  • Like 2

I think it was Jay and Silent Bob who had the rule that you never go ass to mouth. Good rule. :yes:

Is mouth to arse ok? I sure hope so....

I don't think anyone's asked this question yet, and I'm sure it's an important one to somebody. You think this would make a good onscreen sketch? Discuss.

:blink:

• Like 3

I don't think anyone's asked this question yet, and I'm sure it's an important one to somebody. You think this would make a good onscreen sketch? Discuss.

I kinda thought the same but I can never seem to resist a lame attempt to be clever.... :LOL:
  • Like 1

I kinda thought the same but I can never seem to resist a lame attempt to be clever.... :LOL:

Me neither. That's why I started this.

• Like 1

The OP is female? Wow. Thought this was going to be a geminirising thread when I saw the title.

Nahh, Gemini is just a garden variety negativity-spewer now. His days of making weird threads seem to have passed.

• Like 2

The OP is female? Wow. Thought this was going to be a geminirising thread when I saw the title.

Nahh, Gemini is just a garden variety negativity-spewer now. His days of making weird threads seem to have passed.

Light may take that as a compliment.... :D :unsure:
  • Like 1

You know you love ATM withdrawals.

:yes:

:no:

This is f***ing sick and I now hate you.
  • Like 3

Oh god my poor brain. Somebody pass the bleach. *cries*
  • Like 1

Supposing for a moment that they did do something along these lines and used the film short to open the show on the next tour, how many people would stay to see the actual concert?

Further contemplation is giving me the heebie-jeebies.

• Like 1

Supposing for a moment that they did do something along these lines and used the film short to open the show on the next tour, how many people would stay to see the actual concert?

Further contemplation is giving me the heebie-jeebies.

*cries more*

• Like 1

Is this really where we're at now?

This is how it always is between tours. Rush won't tour for at least another full year, if longer. Imagine the threads that will pop up between now and then. It's incredible.
  • Like 1