What is your current favourite song?

x1yyz

Mercy Mercy (Reloaded) by Hillsong United

Over The Wall by Testament!! Heard it today and it has wormed its way into my brain =D

The entire The Legacy album is already on my itunes now. A fantastic addition to my music library!

Can't stop listening to "Drunk In Love" by Beyonce. I will not post it because I know that nobody will listen to it lol.

Bruce Springsteen- Winter Song

I have been playing unreleased BS songs all night, and this lost gem from 1973 has moved me almost to tears, its so beautiful.

Virginia by Prism. Such a groovy bass line!

Edited by MMCXII

Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

Great bass line and drum beats. It's really simple mechanics, but the WAY it's all played leaves so much still open to improvisation on the initial groove. Mike knew his shit without having to play an instrument.

• Like 3

Red Barchetta - I forgot the name of the band that does it. Some obscure Canadian group.

I think I know the song. I listened to it on the way to work this morning while driving a red Italian car. Unfortunately it's not a Ferrari 166MM (if I owned one of those I wouldn't need to work).

I've always liked this song but lately it's really hooked me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPf83YGdvjc

Same for this; have always liked it but lately have found myself throwing in the disc just to hear it. Title also reminds me of one of my favorite albums by a certain Toronto band...

Red Barchetta - I forgot the name of the band that does it. Some obscure Canadian group.

I think I know the song. I listened to it on the way to work this morning while driving a red Italian car. Unfortunately it's not a Ferrari 166MM (if I owned one of those I wouldn't need to work).

I've always liked this song but lately it's really hooked me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPf83YGdvjc

Why does it have to be about a Ferrari? It's actually a fictional car..