RushCon14 Announced!!

Distant Signals

what does pinned mean??

I was wondering the same thing yesterday but not enough to ask?.... :huh:

what does pinned mean??

It means the admin has made it so the thread constantly stays at the top and never falls off the first page. You can see various "pinned" threads in all areas here.

yeah, they've picked the venue and the official hotel. Of course, you don't have to stay in the same hotel.

Ooh, definitely going. It would be cool if Rush actually attended...

Definitely; however, I have a feeling the stay well away from this!

I cannot wait to be in a room surrounded by Rush fans. I'm going to spaz out hardcore. I just know it.

• Like 2

I don't always wish to have unlimited funds but when I do this is one of the many reasons why.... :codger:
  • Like 1

Well, it turns out my tribute band is not eligible for the Rush Tribute Band show because we are brand new. No worries though, it give me time to plan for 2015. ;-) In the meantime, I'll just root for another fellow rushforum user with a tribute band - GO KENNY AND THE TRIBUTE BAND KNOWN AS "kRUSH"! :D
  • Like 2

Toronto is a large city, so prices tend to be higher, but the rate of $149 for a room is actually pretty good. There are other hotels within a few blocks as well.

The organizers run a tight ship and watch the money carefully and listen to feedback from previous years.

As has been stated, it's the friends with the same affinity for Rush that makes Rushcon great.

This will be my 14th Rushcon and it'd always a highlight of the year for me. Tickets have been bought, vacation scheduled, and air and hotel reserved.

• Like 2

As a new Rush fan, (it will be a year in May) I am totally looking forward to this. It will be a great time and I'm looking forward to meeting many of you from this forum. You are all truly a wonderful bunch.
  • Like 1

I REALLY want to go to RushCon this year. I've never gone before... I just have to somehow convince my husband that I need to go...

I REALLY want to go to RushCon this year. I've never gone before... I just have to somehow convince my husband that I need to go...

give me his phone number and I will call him. I owe my wife big time!!!!
  • Like 1

I doubt you'd want pay for to call a South Korean cell phone number! (He's in the Army and stationed there now.)

I doubt you'd want pay for to call a South Korean cell phone number! (He's in the Army and stationed there now.)

Whatever it takes to help a fellow Rush fan
  • Like 2