Battlestar Galactica

Hypatia

The UK newspaper, The Guardian, has said that this is the only show that really deals with the war on terror. Man has this show got balls!

*spoiler*

All the business with the cabal executing the collaborators by putting them in the Viper launch tubes was dark. Gaeter's quiet, dignified acceptance that he was going to die at the hands of his peers was superbly done.

This show goes from strength to strength and urinates over most TV from a great height.

I still like crap like Las Vegas, though.

Is there any hope, for me? cool.gif

I watched an epsidode or 2 of season 1 last year and loved it, I couldn't believe how good this was compared to the old version which was so cheesy laugh.gif

I'll have to make a point of watching this, they're showing repeats of season 1 here at the moment so I'll have to catch it again trink39.gif

Didn't Starbuck used to swear and say FRAKK!

Always thought that meant FUCKK! lol

It probably was, Earl..! :P In any case, I prefer the original.

Dean Stockwell played a genuinely frightening role in this, which I never thought he'd be able to do again after all those years as Al in Quantum Leap.

The bits I saw of him was a bit unnerving, to say the least.

• Like 1

Dean Stockwell played a genuinely frightening role in this, which I never thought he'd be able to do again after all those years as Al in Quantum Leap.

The bits I saw of him was a bit unnerving, to say the least.

He was scary!

• Like 1

I met Richard Hatch at an empty booth at CES. Chatted for a bit. A very nice guy. He died a year afterwards.

A few booths away, sat Herbert Jefferson, the dude who played Boomer. They seemed totally indifferent to each other (of course they could best buddies for all I know). But it bummed me out. And no one was there!

I met Richard Hatch at an empty booth at CES. Chatted for a bit. A very nice guy. He died a year afterwards.

A few booths away, sat Herbert Jefferson, the dude who played Boomer. They seemed totally indifferent to each other (of course they could best buddies for all I know). But it bummed me out. And no one was there!

Herb and Richard got along very well. They have been to so many cons together, it becomes like going to a job. The whole TOS cast gets along fine and they miss Richard greatly.

• Like 1

1592768156[/url'>' post='4783625']
1591203713' post='4774859']

Herb and Richard got along very well. They have been to so many cons together, it becomes like going to a job. The whole TOS cast gets along fine and they miss Richard greatly.

I don’t know why I wrote CES. It was at San Diego ComicCon.

Edited by chemistry1973