Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show

workingcinderellaman

Anybody watching Jimmy? We tune in from time to time and he's got a dancing guy in a panda outfit.... so stupid, but it cracks me up for some reason. It's gotta be the fact he's all tired and almost falls down. Who doesn't like to see a mascot get hurt? :LOL:

I never watch the show but I will say I think Leno was a tool and I think Fallon is pretty funny.

All fail next to Tosh though. Funniest damn man on the planet right now!

I am getting sick of Fallon. His tired bits are getting so played out.

I think the audience is even getting tired of some of it. They way he says "controversy"... "Con-TRAH-ver-see" He said it the other night, almost NO laughs, so he had to repeat it so get a handful of chuckles. With that and going back and forth with Higgins about DVDs and wanting crack... get some new effing material.

• Like 1

I am getting sick of Fallon. His tired bits are getting so played out.

I think the audience is even getting tired of some of it. They way he says "controversy"... "Con-TRAH-ver-see" He said it the other night, almost NO laughs, so he had to repeat it so get a handful of chuckles. With that and going back and forth with Higgins about DVDs and wanting crack... get some new effing material.

Fallon's whole act is catered toward 24 year olds. Every musical reference is toward rap.

NBC makes him mention the guest 3 times before they come out.

"Oh he's so good, I mean awesome" < Says this about Every, single guest, every day....

Not original at all. "Are you guys on Twitter ?"( audience claps) ...why? Do your act monkey?

Fake Applause is at least 10 minutes of every show.

Fallon is a hack.