Happy Birthday, RUSHHEAD666!

Babycat

Happy Birthday, Brother Earl!

Hey gang! Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes!! I am still alive! Just taking a break from Rush.

As a matter of fact I am putting on "Caress Of Steel" tonight. I haven't listened to any Rush music in 6 months.

I've also run out of bands to type about in my favorite section down below, "Music Of The Spheres."

Not much going on out West. I saw Blue Oyster Cult, The Winery Dogs, Steve Gadd Band, and most recently the Michael Schenker Group at Yoshi's! Great shit! The "Rock Bottom" solo was out of this world!

Next up I have a meet and greet with Simon Phillips on his Protocol II Tour. Andy Timmons on guitar. I can't frigging wait!

I have my Dream Theater tickets and I might go to the the Genesis Tribute Band The Musical Box next weekend!

Cheers everyone!

RUSH ON!

Earl

• Like 1

Hey gang! Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes!! I am still alive! Just taking a break from Rush.

As a matter of fact I am putting on "Caress Of Steel" tonight. I haven't listened to any Rush music in 6 months.

I've also run out of bands to type about in my favorite section down below, "Music Of The Spheres."

Not much going on out West. I saw Blue Oyster Cult, The Winery Dogs, Steve Gadd Band, and most recently the Michael Schenker Group at Yoshi's! Great shit! The "Rock Bottom" solo was out of this world!

Next up I have a meet and greet with Simon Phillips on his Protocol II Tour. Andy Timmons on guitar. I can't frigging wait!

I have my Dream Theater tickets and I might go to the the Genesis Tribute Band The Musical Box next weekend!

Cheers everyone!

RUSH ON!

Earl

EARL today is your second birthday and here's a present!

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :smoke:

How come Earl has two birthdays?

Anyway, Earl -

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Because he's a rock n roll machine and he has a birthday for each wheel! http://www.intruderalert.com/cafe/avatars/ChopperEmo.gif