Valentine's Day

Thunder Bay Rush

I think I'll get some dipped strawberries, some red juice and vodka and get bitchy drunk!

And then post a bunch of inflammatory stuff on TRF, right?

Yes!! Yay!

• Like 4

I think I'll get some dipped strawberries, some red juice and vodka and get bitchy drunk!

And then post a bunch of inflammatory stuff on TRF, right?

Yes!! Yay!

So Valentine's Day is a role playing day for you? You're going to go home and pretend you're DPR?

• Like 5

My wife told me "you are so sweet to me all the time, please dont get me anything for valentines day"

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/4fad386beab8eac843000000/its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

And did you say back to her, "You're a lying bitch?"

I just got a text from my husband that read "After work I shall have you pressure." I don't know exactly what that means but hey, it's something.

Could it be the infamous 'autocorrect' at play? Pressure doesn't really makes sense :P

Depends on the context, hehehehehehehe. :drool:

Anyway, yeah probably autocorrect, he might mean present!

Maybe he meant pressure after all then ;)

• Like 1

Gangst’

I think he meant “pleasure.” So be ready to get nailed as soon as he comes through the door!! (Presents or not.)

• Like 1

Umoveme…

I can’t “quote” for some reason, but anyway – that newspaper ad is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!

On a side note – if that’s you in your pictures shooting that gun and holding fish (doin’ rugged stuff) would you marry me? Please? It IS Valentine’s Day after all?

• Like 1

Gangst’

I think he meant “pleasure.” So be ready to get nailed as soon as he comes through the door!! (Presents or not.)

Well I better scrub up as soon as I get home then.

My boss just bought me a pizza for lunch. I said "thank-you". I hope that's all he expected... :eh:
  • Like 1

I just got a text from my husband that read "After work I shall have you pressure." I don't know exactly what that means but hey, it's something.

Could it be the infamous 'autocorrect' at play? Pressure doesn't really makes sense :P

No doubt.

But here's hoping for the best!

• Like 1

My husband has been conditioned his entire life that you send a dozen red roses on Valentine's Day. I hate roses. I really wish he would get other flowers. But every year it's the roses. I always prefer to do something weird and funky (it's just my style) but that is always met with, "Why can't you be normal?"

So, I'm being normal this year and making a nice, normal dinner and playing normal music.

• Like 3

My husband has been conditioned his entire life that you send a dozen red roses on Valentine's Day. I hate roses. I really wish he would get other flowers. But every year it's the roses. I always prefer to do something weird and funky (it's just my style) but that is always met with, "Why can't you be normal?"

So, I'm being normal this year and making a nice, normal dinner and playing normal music.

Red roses are banned in my home.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love Valentine's Day.

A great reminder as to how fortunate of a man I am to have found the girl of my dreams.

A random. or not so random, excuse set on each new year's calender

to remind that girl that she means the world to me.

Yeah, I buy into it all right...love is good thing and it is a great cause to celebrate.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 4

Soooooooooooooooooooo, Gangster… was my assumption correct?

Did you get nailed? I’m not the only one who wants to know…

• Like 1

Soooooooooooooooooooo, Gangster… was my assumption correct?

Did you get nailed? I’m not the only one who wants to know…

I think she's west coast time. We. And I do mean "we" may have to wait to find out.... :)
  • Like 1

No, that's like saying it's okay to give your girl a Christmas present in the middle of July.

Naw, Christmas is for the birth of Christ.

Valentine's day is to sell candy and flowers and teddy bears for 300% of Feb 13th's prices.

You can always hit up the store on 2/15 and get the stuff for half price. "But look, honey, I got you TWICE as much!"

WASHINGTON—Confirming that it’s “all come down to this,” the nation’s girlfriends admitted Thursday that, despite anything they may have said or implied in the past, absolutely everything hinges on the outcome of this Valentine’s Day.

Describing the evening as “the indisputable make-or-break moment of our relationships,” the girlfriends explained that if Valentine’s Day fails, in any way, to live up to their standards, or if at any point they sense that not enough effort went into the occasion, then things are as good as over.

“Look, I’m gonna cut the shit here: I’ve basically funneled all my hopes for the future into this one night in which my boyfriend must achieve perfection, or else we’re through,” Virginia Beach area girlfriend Jenna Boyce, 27, told reporters, noting that she will be able to tell immediately if her boyfriend cheaps out on the flowers he has bought her or throws his gift together at the very last minute. “I expect an amazing, thoughtful, nearly flawless experience, one that is simultaneously fun and romantic, and a night I will remember for the rest of my life. Anything short of that, and I walk.”

“I know I’ve stated in the past that I believe Valentine’s Day is dumb and that it’s a commercial holiday and that it doesn’t matter to me, but I was lying,” Boyce added, in total concurrence with every other girlfriend in the country. “That was total horseshit. I, in fact, care more about this than anything, by far.”

The nation’s girlfriends admitted to reporters, and to anyone who cared to know, that nothing their boyfriends have ever done for them in the past, including any and all good deeds previously rendered, will matter in the slightest if they don’t make tomorrow a day to remember.

The assembled women then confirmed that they expect the following things tomorrow, and they “don’t give one flying f**k” if these expectations make them appear either old-fashioned, demanding, or unrealistic: flowers; repeated romantic gestures and signs of physical affection; compliments; assorted gifts of an emotionally resonant nature; a dinner that is sufficiently high-end yet also warm and intimate; two to three fond recollections of the relationship’s origins; an outfit and attention to personal dress on the part of the boyfriend that shows he cares; extended eye contact; highly engaged conversation; no spared details; no mistakes; no jokes that in any way undermine the seriousness and romantic gravity of the evening; no mention of money or cost; and a minimum of 25 utterances of the word “love.”

“And if you don’t like it, that is too f***ing bad, because this is the attitude I am walking into tomorrow with and there is nothing you or anyone else can do to alter or subdue that attitude,” said Seattle area girlfriend Sonia Moreno, 31, noting that Valentine’s Day will be the sole metric she will use to gauge her boyfriend’s worth and romantic commitment. “That’s the reality. It’s all come down to this. And so, come tomorrow, I suppose myself and every girlfriend in America will find out for sure if their relationship has a future or not.”

The nation’s girlfriends also confirmed that if their boyfriends are able to go all out and make tomorrow truly special, then there is no reason why they couldn’t make a similar effort on every other day of the year too.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nations-girlfriends-admit-absolutely-everything-ri,35270/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:4:Default

• Like 1