what's for breakfast??

hobo73

What a nice breakfast you have right there! Well, you probably should add more since it is the most important meal of the day. Maybe add some bread or any pasta? Just to feel and burp like a queen. Also been thinking of adding some pasta dishes o my breakfast since I always forget to eat lunch.

Four scrambled eggs with sausage, sweet peppers, hash browns and sharp cheddar cheese piled on top. Toast and high-pulp orange juice.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oat bread, cheddar and OJ, again in a hurry. I'm not at all a morning person.

One and a half slices of oat bread with cheese left from the evening meal of yesterday - had no appetite - and a big cup of hot chocolate.
  • Like 1

I had a lovely selection from the Chick-Fil-A a-la-carte menu. Three scrambled eggs and two sausage patties in a bowl, to which I added some American cheese, a bit of Duke's mayonnaise, and some Franks Red Hot hot sauce.

Orange juice (as usual). Toasted slices of oat bread and buckwheat bread with cheese and red bell pepper on top. Edited by Sun & Moon

I had a perfect brew of Fukujyu sencha, slices of dark bread, two boiled eggs, tasty cheese, cherry tomatoes and leaves of fresh basil. It was an Easter brunch, in fact. After a while I ate pasha that I made last night.

Two cups of Formosa Jade Dong Ding (a Taiwanese oolong), Karelian pasties with boiled eggs and cheese. Edited by Sun & Moon