T4E Soundcheck?

subdivisor

I stream Rushradio.org all the time when I am at the gym and every once in awhile I will hear Animate, Limbo, Virtuality, and the Trees from soundcheck and based on those songs it must be from the test for echo tour. Anybody know where those recordings came from and where can I get my hands on them..The sound is fantastic

I stream Rushradio.org all the time when I am at the gym and every once in awhile I will hear Animate, Limbo, Virtuality, and the Trees from soundcheck and based on those songs it must be from the test for echo tour. Anybody know where those recordings came from and where can I get my hands on them..The sound is fantastic

I am ignorant as hell when it comes to technology. Having said that, how do you do that? Is it with your phone? I would really like to know as I spend an hour and half at the gym daily and am starting to get tired of listening to the same stuff all the time... :) Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am ignorant as hell when it comes to technology. Having said that, how do you do that? Is it with your phone? I would really like to know as I spend an hour and half at the gym daily and am starting to get tired of listening to the same stuff all the time... :) Any help would be greatly appreciated

You can stream it with your phone using a great app called TuneIn Radio, available for iPhone, Andriod, Blackberry etc. Depending on your plan, I would recommend connecting to a WiFi connection if available in stead of using your data. I reckon an hour of streaming would use approximately 55 MB, but if you can spare it then go for it. :rush:

• Like 2

You can stream it with your phone using a great app called TuneIn Radio, available for iPhone, Andriod, Blackberry etc. Depending on your plan, I would recommend connecting to a WiFi connection if available in stead of using your data. I reckon an hour of streaming would use approximately 55 MB, but if you can spare it then go for it. :rush:

Thanks. I will try...... :)

Thanks. I will try...... :)

OK here we go. I did what I was supposed to do. Everything worked as it was supposed too. I jumped on the treadmill and listened. It sounded like sh*t. This is my problem with "almost" all of their live recordings except of course their first and best one. Is it my phone or headphones? I don't think so. The sound and mix quality are lousy. It is literally hard to listen too. When I listen to ATWAS and Strangers In The Night (UFO), I don't experience the same sh**y sound. Help me and show me where I am wrong. I want to listen again!!!! :huh: :)

That could be because of the reduced bitrate in the stream; I notice that sometimes Rush Radio doesn't have a great quality sound (although, thank goodness it exists! :heart: ). You are comparing it to your ripped music, which is most likely a higher quality (although you'd have to ask your son about what format they are in and what bitrate).
  • Like 1

That could be because of the reduced bitrate in the stream; I notice that sometimes Rush Radio doesn't have a great quality sound (although, thank goodness it exists! :heart: ). You are comparing it to your ripped music, which is most likely a higher quality (although you'd have to ask your son about what format they are in and what bitrate).

That wasn't to confusing.. :LOL: Can't we just go back to dropping a needle? .... :rage:
  • Like 1

Oh yes, those were the days. But it was always tricky to run on a treadmill without having the record skip. :P

Needed that....... :LMAO:
  • Like 1