Okay, men... let's talk about...

Thunder Bay Rush

The Seeker, the very thought of my vision of ye spatting forth then throwing back your head, hair frilling, makes me sooooooooooooo hot!

BTW WTF r u seekin'?

FWIW, like others who've mentioned being with a range of sizes, I never think back on hot male lovers I've had and think "man, his penis was [whatever]!"

And, truth be told, as I get older the more I'm likely to remember the ones who I had a really fun time with, or were funny, etc. more than the sex (and honestly I don't often think back to the assholes who were good in bed, except to spit their name, haha). :D

It would seem that there would be a good joke there using the phrase "assholes who were good in bed" but I haven't come up with anything yet, and I wouldn't be stupid enough to say it even if I did....

:)

I pondered this one myself and came to a similar conclusion... :outtahere:

Haha, I know. As soon as I clicked 'Post,' I was like "This is going to come back and haunt me." :D

I guess it was just the "assholes that were good in bed" thing sounded alot like me except I have never been considered an asshole to my knowledge.... :codger: :D

Hmmm...I don't know how I would 'measure up', so to speak. I can count the number of sex partners I've had in my whole life on one hand, with a couple of fingers to spare. (There's some pretty deep psychology as to why that might be, as opposed to just being unlucky, which I'm not going to get into here). I've been married for a good while now, so it really doesn't matter, in the end.

I also have never been told that I'm an asshole (whether it relates to bedroom prowess or anything else, relationship-wise)- I suppose I'll count that as good fortune.

FWIW, like others who've mentioned being with a range of sizes, I never think back on hot male lovers I've had and think "man, his penis was [whatever]!"

And, truth be told, as I get older the more I'm likely to remember the ones who I had a really fun time with, or were funny, etc. more than the sex (and honestly I don't often think back to the assholes who were good in bed, except to spit their name, haha). :D

It would seem that there would be a good joke there using the phrase "assholes who were good in bed" but I haven't come up with anything yet, and I wouldn't be stupid enough to say it even if I did....

:)

I pondered this one myself and came to a similar conclusion... :outtahere:

Haha, I know. As soon as I clicked 'Post,' I was like "This is going to come back and haunt me." :D

I guess it was just the "assholes that were good in bed" thing sounded alot like me except I have never been considered an asshole to my knowledge.... :codger: :D

Hmmm...I don't know how I would 'measure up', so to speak. I can count the number of sex partners I've had in my whole life on one hand, with a couple of fingers to spare. (There's some pretty deep psychology as to why that might be, as opposed to just being unlucky, which I'm not going to get into here). I've been married for a good while now, so it really doesn't matter, in the end.

I also have never been told that I'm an asshole (whether it relates to bedroom prowess or anything else, relationship-wise)- I suppose I'll count that as good fortune.

I was playing. I am not an asshole but I don't know about my bedroom status especially any more. Maybe its like riding a bike. Who knows....

“Might not hit bottom, but it’ll sure bash the Jesus outta them sidewalls.”

Anonymous…

• Like 1

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/images-memento.jpg

:P :P :P

Schlong enlargement? No, not for me. Everything is fine in my south region. ;)

• Like 1

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/images-memento.jpg

:P :P :P

Schlong enlargement? No, not for me. Everything is fine in my south region. ;)

Uhm good to know?

what can I say? speaking for myself, I've always been very sexual and open. If the conversation is started, I will find my way in ;)

WOW. Pun NOT intended lol

It's ok. Some holes need to be filled.

I... I just couldn't... I couldn't help myself.

This thread is gushing with awesome.