Why Are RUSH Taking So Long A Break?

presto123

Maybe they're waiting for everybody to stop complaining about them so much before they go out on the road again.

Maybe they're waiting for everybody to stop complaining about them so much before they go out on the road again.

If that's what they're waiting for, then we may have seen our last Rush tour.

:(

• Like 2

you have to remember, the folks who are complaining about rush are the folks who have complained about rush for 30 years and still insist on posting here. it makes no difference to them because they haven't had fun at a rush concert since 1979

• Like 3

you have to remember, the folks who are complaining about rush are the folks who have complained about rush for 30 years and still insist on posting here. it makes no difference to them because they haven't had fun at a rush concert since 1979

I didn't really start complaining until VT was released

• Like 1

I didn't really start complaining until VT was released

Either way...

• Like 1

...because they're afraid that they'll bump into the sex pests on the new world women board at a concert...

Two t-shirts from Geddy, a set of sticks from Neil, and two picks from Alex... Somehow I don't think they mind.

• Like 2

...because they're afraid that they'll bump into the sex pests on the new world women board at a concert...

Two t-shirts from Geddy, a set of sticks from Neil, and two picks from Alex... Somehow I don't think they mind.

The other sex pests then.

• Like 1

Oh geeze, some of those hotties have way more swag than I do plus meet and greet pictures. I don't think the boys mind at all.

• Like 1

Oh geeze, some of those hotties have way more swag than I do plus meet and greet pictures. I don't think the boys mind at all.

I don't think they're not touring because of all the woman at their shows. Haha. They need a break, they're taking one. Wish I could. :fuckinputer:

• Like 1

I don't think they're not touring because of all the woman at their shows. Haha. They need a break, they're taking one. Wish I could. :fuckinputer:

Maybe they are because they don't know how to handle the estrogen surge that happened during Clockwork Angels.

Maybe they are because they don't know how to handle the estrogen surge that happened during Clockwork Angels.

If they are as sexy as you women all think they are... they know how to handle it. ;)

• Like 2

Never seen a hottie at a Rush show, never will. And I'm sure Alex and Ged aren't ever having any internal conflicts about tapping some meet n' greeter.

I've seen quite a few hotties actually. At Snakes & Arrows there was a gorgeous girl behind me and we were talking about how happy we were that we were on Geddy's side. A couple times I though Geddy was looking at me and then thought, "Oh, yeah... hot girl behind me."

I've seen a lot of beautiful women at Rush shows too. Hard to tell if they're there because their boyfriends brought them or because they were there on their own. (Grammar test on that sentence. :LOL:)

I saw some really f*ckin hot chicks on the time machine tour, tight leather pants and big asses everywhere, not sure if they were "true fans" or not but I still would've nailed them. completely sober at this show too

I didn't notice any hot chicks at either clockwork angels show I saw, and I WAS high at both of those gigs.

I'm guessing gemini just has very very high standards for women, just like his very high standards for music allow him to enjoy nothing but a handful of rush albums and, for some reason, the police. I can't recall him ever admitting to enjoying other music.

• Like 1