WHYYYYY!!!????? WHY DID I WATCH THE GRAMMYS!!??

Khan

Happy to say I didn't watch a second of it... :)

I'm with you. Absolutely zero interest!

I didn't even know it was on.

You're the luckiest of us all!! :ebert:

• Like 1

Happy to say I didn't watch a second of it... :)

I'm with you. Absolutely zero interest!

I didn't even know it was on.

You're the luckiest of us all!! :ebert:

Thanks..! :D

I don't get all the Lorde hype...yea, she can sing I guess, but man was she boring s hell! Pink is my pick for best performance..she can still sing damn good while doing her acrobatics.

Me either.

She's 16, looks like she's 40, dresses like she's 60 and dances like she's 80.

• Like 1

Lorde is amazing!

But yeah, she looked like vomit at the Grammy's. However, I enjoyed her performance.

Taylor Swift on the other hand...

I have evolved over the past couple of days....

The best performance of the 2014 Grammy's was without doubt.....

Stevie Wonder, Nile Rogers, Omar Hakim, Nathan East and Paul Jackson Jr. joined by Daft Punk and Pharrell.

I just re-watched it and the joy and celebration on that stage (not to mention the pure talent) was breathtaking.

And it was 100% live.. until the Daft Punk guys showed up with the samplers at least.

But c'mon man... who wouldn't PAY to see Nile Rogers, Stevie Wonder, Omar Hakim and Nathan East? That's a totally sick band right there.

• Like 1

Stevie Wonder, Nile Rogers, Omar Hakim, Nathan East and Paul Jackson Jr. joined by Daft Punk and Pharrell.

I just re-watched it and the joy and celebration on that stage (not to mention the pure talent) was breathtaking.

And it was 100% live.. until the Daft Punk guys showed up with the samplers at least.

But c'mon man... who wouldn't PAY to see Nile Rogers, Stevie Wonder, Omar Hakim and Nathan East? That's a totally sick band right there.

But do they look as good dancing in their underpanties as Beyoncé?

Afraid I think she was the best...I even like the chorus...

You just beat me to this. Agree 1000%. Even the set looked sick, just f**k off Daft Punk and it would've been perfection...

And while on the subject of major suckage, where the hell was Hanneman in the memoriam????? Hopeless.

Edited by Steevo
  • Like 1

I don't get all the Lorde hype...yea, she can sing I guess, but man was she boring s hell! Pink is my pick for best performance..she can still sing damn good while doing her acrobatics.

I'll stick with ya for a min longer 77...no love for Lorde?? Ok it's not my style at all but she draws you in. Plus she's from my neck of the woods I guess.

The Grammy's are the biggest crock of shit anyways. Even more messed up is that Slayer has been nominated a few times in the past...even more reason to pay tribute

lol, excactly. It doesn't surprise me, but it kinda does as well...huge oversight.

Nah, she's alright, just found her to not be the most exciting live performer. But hey, I'm still bitter over the lack of Gaga this year! :tsk:

Keep the Gaga flame burning bud...she's been quiet for quite a while ay. Most prob next year for another dazzler.

• Like 1

It's burning pretty bright...spent a shit ton of cash to catch two shows this year. Why the hell is the quote option not working on my computer? :huh:

Ahhh, looks like you had the same prob as me, put me out of commission for a while. Try changing browsers, works a treat now.