Favorite Alex Wig

Snaked

Whether it be the mid-70's straight and long or the late 70's shoulder length and curley... the early 80's short cropped or early 90's long and shaggy... Alex has had some sweet (uh, really?) wigs over the years.

Which is your fave?

Flock of Alex.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/51311979/Alex+Lifeson+Alex++Guitar+magazine+July+198.png

That one I'm not fully convinced is a piece.

Then again, if you watch P/g! Live the back is too full not to be a piece so....

It's a good thing Geddy noticed his hair loss before we did and took care of it. His wigs and his transition to them has been so smooth we can't even tell. Even the mullets we never questioned..... :D-13:

It's a good thing Geddy noticed his hair loss before we did and took care of it. His wigs and his transition to them has been so smooth we can't even tell. Even the mullets we never questioned..... :D-13:

I don't know if Geddy has any help now, but as of about a decade ago he was allll natural.

How do I know? Wigs don't turn grey :P

I don't know if Geddy has any help now, but as of about a decade ago he was allll natural.

How do I know? Wigs don't turn grey :P

See. There is a perfect example. Even an astute person such as yourself can't tell he has mixed in the grey over the years. Damn, he's good!..... :)

Geddy's wearing a wig now..? :blink:

• Like 1

Geddy's wearing a wig now..? :blink:

:LOL: