Favorite Neil Peart Drumset...

agubrizbassman

Why not add in Neil?! I can't really say i have a favorite, although i do like the original Chromey which had a raw/classic 2112 sound and the SS Professor from R30 which gave a nice look reliving the original Starman logo....

Whats your's?

No contest... the black Slingerlands he used up until he the end of Hemispheres tour. Loved the look AND the sound. Amazing drums.
  • Like 5

Or, worse? Yes, Gemini... anything with the goddam DW logo on it. I don't know why so many drummers are using them these days... >>>>>???? Edited by Thunder Bay Rush
  • Like 1

No contest... the black Slingerlands he used up until he the end of Hemispheres tour. Loved the look AND the sound. Amazing drums.

These are a favorite of mine too.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsccd716ed.jpg

• Like 1

No contest....the blue Ludwigs from RTB tour. That's the sound I like the best, the set up I like the best, and my favorite front bass drum head as well. I find the black Slingerlands to look plain and boring. To each his own I guess.

Or, worse? Yes, Gemini... anything with the goddam DW logo on it. I don't know why so many drummers are using them these days... >>>>>????

Even the name is a weak idea! I'm sure Gruber had this (yet other) negative influence on Neil.

I can understand the draw to a new company with new technology/improvements, but to convince yourself it sounds great because its the next new progressive thing is just foolish/dumb. In fact, Rush has incorporated this same progressive philosophy into their newer music and it shows.

How could Neil find himself anywhere near that guy?

They same way none of us fine ourselves anywhere near you! Well except for maybe Mr. IsNot a great carnoisseur of modern drumming.

:bitchslap:

Or, worse? Yes, Gemini... anything with the goddam DW logo on it. I don't know why so many drummers are using them these days... >>>>>????

Even the name is a weak idea! I'm sure Gruber had this (yet other) negative influence on Neil.

I can understand the draw to a new company with new technology/improvements, but to convince yourself it sounds great because its the next new progressive thing is just foolish/dumb. In fact, Rush has incorporated this same progressive philosophy into their newer music and it shows.

Yes, I agree...It Shows...you know nothing about music!

:haz: CLOCKWORK ANGELS :haz: