Pop Tarts

tx_rush

I could see if the pop tarts were warmed first and a spoon were involved, this could work..... :) Yummo

Wouldn't that just fall apart once you took a bite? :LOL:

A small sacrifice. Doesnt stop me from eating crunch tacos

Wouldn't want to end up just holding the ice cream though when the pop tarts end up on the floor. :LOL:

This thread is making me very hungry. :LOL:

My flavor of choice is frosted strawberry.

Me too. Wish I had some. My cat used to love blueberry pop tarts. He'd get up in the cabinet, pull down the box and eat holes in them. Only the blueberry ones though. I had to lock the cabinets after a couple of times of it happening. He was a weird cat. :LOL:

I have a solution to your cat problem...

Yeah me too. I no longer buy blueberry pop tarts. :LOL:

That is the wrong solution.`

Nah no problem. I didn't like them that well anyway.

I think he's talking about doing something mean to the cat.......;)

:scared: :scared: :scared: !

I think he's talking about doing something mean to the cat....... ;)

:scared: :scared: :scared: !

Don't do anything mean to the cat. Just sell it to somebody that doesn't like Pop Tarts

Yes I know. I was being deliberately obtuse.

What, who ME??? Do something mean to cats? No… I loooooooooooove cats. (Enter heavy-duty eye roll accompanied by face palm here).

The part I love most about cats is when they go in their cat box and take a big shit. And, a piss. Then, they walk all through it, and kick it around. Then, they jump on the kitchen table, the couch, the kitchen counter and then your bed and your pillow. (That’s the thing you place your HEAD on while you sleep.)

And, then, as you’re sitting on your couch, they jump up beside you and start rubbing their asshole against your arm. You think this is a sign of affection… “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.”

Yep, I love them there fuzzy little buggers. They’re SO cute. And clean.

(Another TBR classic… “toot, toot.”)

What, who ME??? Do something mean to cats? No… I loooooooooooove cats. (Enter heavy-duty eye roll accompanied by face palm here).

The part I love most about cats is when they go in their cat box and take a big shit. And, a piss. Then, they walk all through it, and kick it around. Then, they jump on the kitchen table, the couch, the kitchen counter and then your bed and your pillow. (That’s the thing you place your HEAD on while you sleep.)

And, then, as you’re sitting on your couch, they jump up beside you and start rubbing their asshole against your arm. You think this is a sign of affection… “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.”

They're not as bad as dogs who go out in the yard and eat their poop, then come in and lick your face.

• Like 2

They're not as bad as dogs who go out in the yard and eat their poop, then come in and lick your face.

:LOL: thanks. I needed that
  • Like 1

But I'm sure you have no problem with a dog snacking on the tootsie rolls from the litter box and licking their ass before they come and lick you on the face.

Cats don't need to go out side. They don't wake you from a dead sleep by barking when they hear a squirrel fart. Cats can fend for themselves if you leave them home alone for the weekend. And they don't drool all over every thing. Dogs are cool, but give me a cat any day of the week.

• Like 2

I used to have a dumb ass dog that ate his own shit, never mind from the cat box. But, my dogs are all trained hunting dogs and they stay outside in the kennel. No need to hide the blueberry Pop Tarts!!

I used to have a dumb ass dog that ate his own shit, never mind from the cat box. But, my dogs are all trained hunting dogs and they stay outside in the kennel. No need to hide the blueberry Pop Tarts!!

I was beginning to wonder if maybe you had a major case of OCD.