Happy Anniversary, Janie

Cyclonus X-1

Today marks six years that she of the awesome avatars has been gracing this forum with her presence.

Happy anniversary, Janie. I will make the ultimate sacrifice by listening to Spindrift in your honor today. I'm not quite sure why you hung around this place for four years before I even came on the scene, but perhaps you knew that better days were yet to come.

• Like 2

:ebert: Happy 6th Anniversary, Janie :ebert:

It's always a pleasure to read your posts. You've always been kind and friendly, and your avatars are awesome and distinctive.

Here's to many more years :cheers:

• Like 3

Today marks six years that she of the awesome avatars has been gracing this forum with her presence.

Happy anniversary, Janie. I will make the ultimate sacrifice by listening to Spindrift in your honor today. I'm not quite sure why you hung around this place for four years before I even came on the scene, but perhaps you knew that better days were yet to come.

Oh wow! I'm never aware of my milestones here. Thank you SO much Cyclonus. You've become a good friend. I always enjoy talking to you and reading your posts and helping you to understand the sheer awesomeness that is Spindrift. :)
  • Like 1

:ebert: Happy 6th Anniversary, Janie :ebert:

It's always a pleasure to read your posts. You've always been kind and friendly, and your avatars are awesome and distinctive.

Here's to many more years :cheers:

I've so far loved my six years here. I think I've had most of my fun in the Alex thread, captioning pictures, playing silly games, getting to share experiences with other Rush fans whether it's sometimes happening in their personal lives or talking about how great it was to see Rush in concert. :)

Hello Janie!

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

:guitar: <<<< Guitar Janie

I'll get there. Maybe for the next tour, I'll submit my resume to Geddy. Give that Alex character his pink slip.

Uh oh. I guess we all need to get ready to sit through Spindrift during the next tour. :|

(But since it's you, Janie, I'll teach you how to play it.)

Hello Janie!

I'll get there. Maybe for the next tour, I'll submit my resume to Geddy. Give that Alex character his pink slip.

Uh oh. I guess we all need to get ready to sit through Spindrift during the next tour. :|

Three hours of Spindrift! Ahhh, the extended version. I'd do it just to see TRF light up with frustration.
  • Like 1

Hello Janie!

Three hours of Spindrift! Ahhh, the extended version. I'd do it just to see TRF light up with frustration.

That would be pretty awesome. And like I always say, you should make yourself happy first and worry about the angry, pitchfork-toting mobs later.

Hello Janie!

That would be pretty awesome. And like I always say, you should make yourself happy first and worry about the angry, pitchfork-toting mobs later.

I can take you Spindrift haters on!
  • Like 1