Some Bad Ass Ladies

Narps

Decent rack looked like..... :huh:

Not to cast a stereotype, but I was surprised she was hitting on a man... :huh:

:D Me too dear. Me too....

Edit: I will admit a while back I "helped" a rather nice looking young otherwise lesbian lady out.... :blush: Apparently sometimes they need that too

"Helped"? Uh huh huh ...

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8300000/Butthead-beavis-and-butthead-8329399-1204-677.jpg

Just something I happened to have plenty of and she wanted some..... :)

Just to chime in here: I had a shitty 2013. My live -in cheated on me, and I had some struggles that lead me to leave a nearly 10 year career in Law Enforcement. But, I did have some highlights, like getting to be with people I love at a couple of Rush concerts, and me starting to mend my relationship with my mother that has been broken for over 15 years. I have watched my son start to turn into a man before my eyes (and, it's damn scary!!).

All that being said, I just want to be mushy for a moment and say that if it wasn't for Rush's music, I don't know how I would have persevered. They saved my life as a depressed teenager and they have done it again. Those guys are the BEST!

Oh, and I have tattoos...many tattoos. ;)

Any Rush tattoos?

If so. Pics? Or if not. Pics? Either way.... :D

This is an older picture, but it was taken right before the Rush concert in SLC on the Time Machine Tour. I don't have a picture of the other one. And, no...my son's tattoo is not real. :P

39502_1573141016281_1017469_n.jpg

Damn. The apple stayed right under the tree...... :)

Yup. He gets his stellar good looks and striking personality from his momma. ;)

Hopefully his self-confidence too.... :) :d13:

...and a sly sense of humor. :D

In that photo you come off looking like a bad girl but in the best of ways...... :d13: Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1

Decent rack looked like..... :huh:

Not to cast a stereotype, but I was surprised she was hitting on a man... :huh:

:D Me too dear. Me too....

Edit: I will admit a while back I "helped" a rather nice looking young otherwise lesbian lady out.... :blush: Apparently sometimes they need that too

"Helped"? Uh huh huh ...

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8300000/Butthead-beavis-and-butthead-8329399-1204-677.jpg

Just something I happened to have plenty of and she wanted some..... :)

:tempted:

• Like 1

Just to chime in here: I had a shitty 2013. My live -in cheated on me, and I had some struggles that lead me to leave a nearly 10 year career in Law Enforcement. But, I did have some highlights, like getting to be with people I love at a couple of Rush concerts, and me starting to mend my relationship with my mother that has been broken for over 15 years. I have watched my son start to turn into a man before my eyes (and, it's damn scary!!).

All that being said, I just want to be mushy for a moment and say that if it wasn't for Rush's music, I don't know how I would have persevered. They saved my life as a depressed teenager and they have done it again. Those guys are the BEST!

Any Rush tattoos?

This is an older picture, but it was taken right before the Rush concert in SLC on the Time Machine Tour. I don't have a picture of the other one. And, no...my son's tattoo is not real. :P

In that photo you come off looking like a bad girl but in the best of ways...... :d13:

Oh, I'm a big push-over. But, I do walk more towards the naughty side... ;)

Any Rush tattoos?

In that photo you come off looking like a bad girl but in the best of ways...... :d13:

Funny thing is, I had my Rush tattoo showing, and I had a Rush belt buckle exposed. I turned down three marriage proposals that evening (as was proper, since my husband at the time was a few feet from me). One guy actually grabbed me by the belt buckle and started to walk off with me. Apparently, I was a desirable Rush chick.

Edited by Rushchick10
  • Like 1

Any Rush tattoos?

Funny thing is, I had my Rush tattoo showing, and I had a Rush belt buckle exposed. I turned down three marriage proposals that evening (as was proper, since my husband at the time was a few feet from me). One guy actually grabbed me by the belt buckle and started to walk off with me. Apparently, I was a desirable Rush chick.

The blonde hair, blue eyes, full bosom, Rush tats and some badness (in the best of ways) possibly lurking. Check, check and double check. Yep. That'll work!! :D

1601260_413442305458278_1189885311_n.jpg

I dig this but don't forget the ladies and their grooming. They won't be happy unless we discuss that too..... :)

Debbie still looks pretty damn good for 68! I remember back in high school… every guy in my class wanted to nail her. Me included. She was a very good singer too. I saw her on TV a couple years ago, and she still can belt it out there.

I used to think about such things in school often. My Spanish teacher in high school in particular..... :)

As a female, I can't think of a teacher I actually had in HS that I would have bumped uglies with. But, I have imagined an English teacher who looked a lot like Geddy Lee...

• Like 1